Unclean Days

Options
Soo....the last few several days I have been really good with staying within my calorie intake, but I have only eaten like 50% clean. I ate some white starches and refined sugar three days in a row. I feel very guilty. I hope it didn't affect my weight loss. I just want to mention that I physically don't feel very well!! My body is not used to eating processed foods this often anymore. I think it is also the increase in temperature that is affecting me, but I definitely think my food intake has A LOT to do with it. So to everyone who has been eating clean: stick with it!!! You're all doing great!!!

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are doing great too. Give yourself more credit :) I lost a lot of weight not eating clean just counting calories so don't let it stress you out about a loss. At least you know how much better you feel when you do eat clean!
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    Soo....the last few several days I have been really good with staying within my calorie intake, but I have only eaten like 50% clean. I ate some white starches and refined sugar three days in a row. I feel very guilty. I hope it didn't affect my weight loss. I just want to mention that I physically don't feel very well!! My body is not used to eating processed foods this often anymore. I think it is also the increase in temperature that is affecting me, but I definitely think my food intake has A LOT to do with it. So to everyone who has been eating clean: stick with it!!! You're all doing great!!!

Once my body got used to "clean" eating, more than a bite or two of fried and refined foods gives me a belly ache.