Is anyone here doing the ChaLean Extreme program?

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
Right now I'm doing the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. On week 6, almost halfway through!

I was considering either Jamie Eason's program (but I don't belong to a gym so that may not be a good option) or NROLFW but then I stumbled upon ChaLean Extreme and noticed it's gotten really great reviews. And the people doing the program have had excellent results. I like that it's mostly concentrated on lifting heavy.

So just wondering if anyone's doing the program or if you've heard anything about it and what your thoughts/opinions are!!

Replies

• sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am doing it, well I took a week off because I hurt a muscle in my back so I needed a break. (I was overdoing it with CLX and other workouts). But I had done it for 3 wks and LOVE it! I read NROLFW and liked it a lot, but I like to have someone to watch so I know I'm doing things correctly. I have zero access to a gym so needed something else for lifting.

I really think you would like it, and best of all their is a 30 day money back guarntee with Beachbody in case you don't. :)
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing a TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid and I LOVE it. I had already completed a 90 day TurboFire schedule, but that is mainly cardio. I knew I needed to add in the strength training component if I wanted to actually SEE changes. So I ordered the program and decided to do the hybrid because the one complaint people seem to have about CE is the cardio component isn't really enough unless you are a true beginner.

In my first 30 days I lost 7.5 inches and I can actually ... FINALLY ... see muscles developing where there was just flab before. It's a really great program.
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I love this feedback! Thank you so much! I haven't seen one bad review of her program as of yet!! Seems like everyone who's done it has had wonderful success!

I've also heard a lot of people combine it with the TurboFire. Will have to look into that for sure!!!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm in the PUSH phase (second month) and I love it! Feel like something is really happening. I'd recommend it.
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    there was a thread about it a couple weeks back....maybe it was Sedosher that I remembered saying it, but I recall a few ladies saying they were doing it.
  • fit_fitter_fittest
    Options
    I just started it 3 days back. Currently doing a CLX and JM 90 day revolution hybrid. Lets see how this goes :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I just started it 3 days back. Currently doing a CLX and JM 90 day revolution hybrid. Lets see how this goes :)

I would LOVE to hear what your hybrid program is like, if you don't mind!!!