Challenge Day 4

Options
Good Morning Everyone!

I have a confession to make. I have not seen Jillian since starting this challenge. :blushing: Yes, the very challenge that I issued. It's been a super crazy week! I plan to get my butt in gear tomorrow. I have, however, worked out Monday, Wednesday, and will be this evening. Just nothing of Jillian's yet.

How is everyone doing?

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I have a confession to make. I have not seen Jillian since starting this challenge. :blushing:

I thought you were gonna say your telly is sound only - no pictures :laugh: :laugh:

Now, missus, get your butt in gear and join in :happy:
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I have a confession to make. I have not seen Jillian since starting this challenge. :blushing:

I thought you were gonna say your telly is sound only - no pictures :laugh: :laugh:

Now, missus, get your butt in gear and join in :happy:

YES! Now that's the motivation I needed! Thanks!
  • newemma2012
    Options
    We often start with the very best of intentions then life has a habit of getting in the way!!

I've just done my Level 1 challenge today and enjoyed it though I know I'll be aching tomorrow. I thought I was quite fit until I started 30DS and now realise that I am aerobically fit but my muscles definitely need work!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Have to do my day 4 workout with a major low carb headache and some pretty good soreness. Hopefully I'll get it done,
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did "Day 5" of the "Making the Cut" (MTC) program today! I feel great! Hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im alternating between 30day shred and Banish Fat, burn metabalism was super sore today so used the option on the workout page to choose which circuit to do and went with warm up 1,3,5,7 and cooldown but i think these are the easiest ones :0( didnt want to cause more pain and have to rest for a couple of days, tomorrow i will do 30DS and then sat BFBM levels 2,4,6.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi! I am on level 2 of 30 Day Shred. I have 4 days left on this level. (I started a few weeks ago, but joined here b/c after the 30 DS, I wil start Killer Buns and Thighs) Life most certainly does get in the way! We should just push on, accept when we really can't do something, and try again tomorrow! I mentioned this on an earlier topic discussion, but I planned my 30 Day Shred to go straight through without any days off and was very serious about it. Then I got strep throat and COULD NOT do it! I had to take 3 days off so far, but I realized the important thing is getting right back when I can!
    We got this!!!!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Did Day 4 of Level 2 last night (I work out in the evenings as I am at work during the day) and it was HARD! She lulled me into a false sense of security the first couple of days, but my muscles are now screaming by the time I am two thirds through and the last circut is completed on pure determination only! The chair squats with v rise are a KILLER :sad:

I have a day off on Saturday as we are away for the weekend at a motorcycle rally and there's nowhere to plug in the DVD in the tent :laugh: I will work out Friday morning before we go and again sunday night when we get back, but Saturday can be a day off for exceptionally good behaviour thus far - I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to it :wink:
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Did Day 4 of Level 2 last night (I work out in the evenings as I am at work during the day) and it was HARD! She lulled me into a false sense of security the first couple of days, but my muscles are now screaming by the time I am two thirds through and the last circut is completed on pure determination only! The chair squats with v rise are a KILLER :sad:

I have a day off on Saturday as we are away for the weekend at a motorcycle rally and there's nowhere to plug in the DVD in the tent :laugh: I will work out Friday morning before we go and again sunday night when we get back, but Saturday can be a day off for exceptionally good behaviour thus far - I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to it :wink:

I totally hear you on the chair squats w. v raise. And the last circuit is KILLER!!! I really pushed myself today to try and perform nearly all Natalie moves and am feeling it now! You enjoy your day off! You deserve it!!
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm done for today :-)
    Good shred everyone
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    day 4 of shreeding and counting to a new shape
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    Day 4 for me! I feeling the knot in my abbs. That's the fear leaving my body!!

I got up off the ground faster today instead of rolling around trying to find my feet.

Feels good!! :happy:
  • mbjackson02
    mbjackson02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a question and just need some opinions please.
    Does anyone see an issue with doing the 30DS once in the morning and then again in the evening?
    I am asking because I might miss a day and was wondering if anyone has done this or find that it would be to much on the muscles. I am not talking about doing this as a regular thing but just on occasion. What do you all think? Thanks
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :) Fear left my body this morning too :) Level 1 Day 4 30DS complete! Have a wonderful day all! See you tomorrow :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have a question and just need some opinions please.
    Does anyone see an issue with doing the 30DS once in the morning and then again in the evening?
    I am asking because I might miss a day and was wondering if anyone has done this or find that it would be to much on the muscles. I am not talking about doing this as a regular thing but just on occasion. What do you all think? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I do it in the morning 3 days a week and hit the gym in the evening.
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I decided to take last night off - sore, tired and had to go shopping to get outfitted for 80's Fest tomorrow night. Busy night again tonight but will at least make myself do 30 DS and hopefully can get to NMTZ tomorrow before the festivities. Saturday is a no-go on exercise since I'll be at my daughter's dance competition all day. I will really have to hit it hard on Sunday. Keep pushing everybody!!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am ready to workout with Jillian!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    UGH!!!
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    I will be doing W1/D3 of Ripped in 30 tonight.. Sick or not sick, I have to make sure I stay on track. Took a break last night, but it's on tonight! (that is of course if I'm not on my death bed!)
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Done!