Progress!

Options
SmileyJ23
SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
So of course my scale went up when I started eating more....nearly 10 pounds. its been exactly 21 days since I started eating more and today I am 5 pounds lower than my weight before I started eating more. I am super excited. I knew there were inches loss but you know how sometimes the pounds are still there. Well now they aren't.

What I am feeling is just soooo great. The scale hasn't moved in so long. In a downward direction anyway :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! That is very encouraging to hear. I just upped mine and it is so weird how we are wired. I was nervous even just putting in the new higher goals. I just can't afford to keep gaining so yep - I think my palms are sweating - lol.
  • IrishPiratess
    Options
    congrats!
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay! :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and very encouraging. Mine is up a little too and I'm nervous. I'll keep plugging away- thanks for posting your success!
  • wowmom23
    wowmom23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Thanks for posting - very encouraging to those that just started the process :).
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Nice loss!!!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

I'm in the up portion of the program, so that is very nice to hear.

Keep up the good work!
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm having a hard time getting to the calories I'm supposed to be at. I'm above my bmr at least. But the scale said a pound heavier today. I'm going to get protein powder today to help get it up at a bit more. I think its harder for me being I'm getting married in two months lol.

But your success is motivation!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm having a hard time getting to the calories I'm supposed to be at. I'm above my bmr at least. But the scale said a pound heavier today. I'm going to get protein powder today to help get it up at a bit more. I think its harder for me being I'm getting married in two months lol.

But your success is motivation!

awww congrats!!!! My after workout protein shakes help me at least get close to 300 more in.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That's awesome!!!! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!!!!
  • jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Kudos to you! :drinker:
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow! good job. So you have lost 15 lbs if I read this correctly?
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Well done that's great news! motivating and reassuring : )
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    So of course my scale went up when I started eating more....nearly 10 pounds. its been exactly 21 days since I started eating more and today I am 5 pounds lower than my weight before I started eating more. I am super excited. I knew there were inches loss but you know how sometimes the pounds are still there. Well now they aren't.

What I am feeling is just soooo great. The scale hasn't moved in so long. In a downward direction anyway :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Absolutely fabulous!!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Same here, I upped my calories a bit more last Wed. and I went up 2 pounds and have since lost 1 of them. But I was doing the same thing eating less, same pound up or down for months. I have a ton of energy and my workouts are spot on since I'm feeling do strong. I can't wait to see where I am 6 weeks from now. Good luck to all the gals eating more!!!!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

HOLY COW! So what I needed to read today!

Great job and thank you!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great job!! I increased my calories 2 days ago, and now the scale is inching down. You HAVE to eat to lose!!! Feed your metabolism. It is a mental thing, but once you make yourself relax and eat...you will see the scale move along with the inches. I actually stayed off of here for a few days, gave my frustrations a break, increased 300 calories...and now the scale is moving.

Hope this helps!! Good luck everyone!!
  • christianadivine
    christianadivine Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome to hear!!! :D Glad to hear it! :)