? for those taking Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic

Options
I've read that some of you are taking this supplement. The directions say to take 3 with every meal. Well, i am eating 6 small meals a day, so that seems excessive. :)

How many are you taking and when?

TIA

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm taking this! I take three with my three main meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner. I honestly haven't seen much progress yet, but it's only been about a week. I have also added more healthy fats, fiber and protein to my diet this week, so I think that may have something to do with it. :)
  • techmom29
    techmom29 Posts: 103
    Options
    Hello! I'm taking this! I take three with my three main meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner. I honestly haven't seen much progress yet, but it's only been about a week. I have also added more healthy fats, fiber and protein to my diet this week, so I think that may have something to do with it. :)

Thanks! Do you find the smell of the capsules to show in your breath? I am concerned because they are so smelly. :P
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Thanks! Do you find the smell of the capsules to show in your breath? I am concerned because they are so smelly. :P

You're welcome! :) Nope - I don't. Yes, they are smelly, but not intolerable. I usually take them right before eating. If I don't want to taste them, I put them in some yogurt and take them that way.