Round 2 Level 1

Options
jayanne0907
jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
Wow so I started the 30 DS yesterday, this is round 2 for me. I upped my weights from 5 lb. to 8. I just completed todays workout and the upper body is certainly burning... Its all good. My first time through I was certainly happy with the results... not alot of weight loss but certainly lost inches. I did do each level for 15 days during Round 1... I felt like it took me time to get into the routine of each level. This time I know the routine so presently I plan completion of round 2 after 30 days of workouts. I have planned a few rest days with a couple of weekend trips and my sons college graduation that I will be out of town for. That being said I should be completing on or around Memorial day weekend. I have not taken measurements for this round and had a 2 week break between Round 1 and 2. Need to take measurements/pics tomorrow so I can see my progress.

Replies

• jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    How are you doing with this?? I just started a week ago, and I do the 30 DS every day except Monday and Weds. bc I have aerobics class which combines step aerobics with a lot of the same things we do in the 30 DS and I can't do both and be able to walk the next day!!

I noticed that in the week since I started this that I have gained 4 pounds, doesn't make me very happy but people have said if I stick with it those 4lbs will go away... Anyone else had a similar experience? I haven't lost any inches yet either... :-(