Fellow aussies :)

Options
kazzsjourney
kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
Would just like to see what things those in Australia might be eating...wondering if theres some products i miss to get the protein in...i usually snack on things like banana and 30 grams tahini, chia seeds.. and protein shakes and protein bars I also have a protein mix which is primarily quinoa over my cereal....and i know you cant get things like turkey bacon here...just keen to view any other aussie diaries :) Is there a lot of protein in any other superfoods? Like maybe things like goji berries? Also do people still eat cereal or stick to things like protein shakes for breakfast?

Replies

• jasonga
    jasonga Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm an Aussie, but I'm afraid I don't have any real answers for you :) Protein is one thing I struggle with (I'm avoiding shakes for the moment, but I suspect I'm going to have to start having them soon), so any answers you get on that front would be nice to see!

Oh, cereal (Protein 1st) + flax + greek yoghurt + banana for breakfast.
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love greek yoghurt and light cottage cheese for protein I still have shakes as well and I love weet bix with banana or berries for brekkie