After only two days of upping my calories.

Options
I'll admit, I was too scared to up them by alot so I only upped them to about 1500 for the past two days. Since upping them for only TWO days I was able to increase my weights (plateaued with my weights for about a week - a week and a half) and lost 0.4 lbs compared to the 0.2 lbs I lost eating 1400 calories. I also look less puffy and more toned, especially around the belly region!

Okay, I'm conviced... I'm going all the way as of today.

TDEE - 15 cut % starting today! WOO! :D I'm so glad Lucia convinced me to give it a try! I'm also thankful to you ladies for all being so helpful with the "transition". Haha. :D I'm SO excited!!! :D

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Are you doing NROLW or SL 5x5? either way you're going to see HUGE gains. I went from eating 1300 and doing ok-ish to eating 2500 and being a monster in my gym. LOVE IT- it's so important we fuel our weight training workouts!

Very happy it's working for you! :D
  • christianadivine
    christianadivine Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you doing NROLW or SL 5x5? either way you're going to see HUGE gains. I went from eating 1300 and doing ok-ish to eating 2500 and being a monster in my gym. LOVE IT- it's so important we fuel our weight training workouts!

Very happy it's working for you! :D

I'm actually doing Rippetoe's Starting Strength. I decided I wanted to focus more so on strength training initially and will move on to a hypertrophy routine like SL after I make some considerable gains with strength training. :) Thank you btw and I could not agree with you more now that I see the difference! :D
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday...this morning, had 2 eggs, a toast, half a grapefruit and a glass of milk. Wow !! Energy all along the criminal law class I had this morning.

And I feel good in my jeans...a pair I don't usually wear because I felt too strech lately. I know this can't be from just one day but I feel this is going to be it !
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'll admit, I was too scared to up them by alot so I only upped them to about 1500 for the past two days. Since upping them for only TWO days I was able to increase my weights (plateaued with my weights for about a week - a week and a half) and lost 0.4 lbs compared to the 0.2 lbs I lost eating 1400 calories. I also look less puffy and more toned, especially around the belly region!

Okay, I'm conviced... I'm going all the way as of today.

TDEE - 15 cut % starting today! WOO! :D I'm so glad Lucia convinced me to give it a try! I'm also thankful to you ladies for all being so helpful with the "transition". Haha. :D I'm SO excited!!! :D

I tell you I'm looking forward to seeing your before and after shots!