Options
tweetybaby69
tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 43 year old mother of a 15yr old and a 13 yr old. I always need help when dieting to stay motivated. I usually get back to weight watchers as I need to face the scale every week in order to stay on track. Looking forward to meeting new people and having them take the journey with me. :smile:

Replies

• lottap
    lottap Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, I just restarted today myself. I'm 42 and struggling with my weight. I'm looking forward to meeting people in the same boat as I am. In need of a little help, motivation and encouragement.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I will send an invite. I'm 37 and a mother of two boys, 17 and 12. I try to motivate my MFP pals. I've found that the motivation I have received has kept me going when I felt my workouts were a little bit too tough. What kind of workout schedule do you guys have?
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome,
    I'm a new memeber as well and could use a ton of motivatoin. I'm impatient by nature and when the scale doesn't move I fall off the wagon.

Currently I workout 4x a week... and trying to stick to a somewhat diet... problem is I can not stand dieting.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What kind of workout schedule do you guys have?

I try to work out at least 4-5x a week. I currently alternate between Jillian Michaels videos and Turbo Jam's Cardio Party.