Losing my MF mojo....

jeepie98
jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
Well I've been on & off this plan too many times to count....I'm starting to think maybe it's not for me & just giving up. This time I thought for sure I could do this but I am not seeing the results I should be seeing....I'm hungry, tired & frustrated...:sad: .

You all have been so supportive & amazing! :heart: I am asking if anyone else has/is feeling this way.....I am truly reaching out for advice & help.....

Replies

• jsoders
    jsoders Posts: 8
    It is understandable how you feel. You have to find what works for you. If you had someone who told you what to cook for each meal and what exercises to do work for you? I know once I stop this, I was going to go to this guy, (well skype back in forth with him every two weeks since I am in Japan) who gives you a grocery list, meals to cook and exercises to do to reach your goal. I have a friend who went to him and lost weight plus learned how to cook and eat properly. She loved him. So don't feel defeated if Medifast does not work for you. Everyone needs different things, just find what fits right for you.
  • jeepie98
    Thank you for your support & advice!

I would LOVE for someone to tell me what to eat & what exercises to do! But I guess eventually I have to do this myself if I ever want to get it off & most importantly KEEP it off!

WOW Japan! I was wondering why you were done with your food diary so early our time!

Thanks again & I hope to be as supportive to you!:flowerforyou:
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Well I think that first u have to be honest with yourself as to why u keep going on and off plan...is it emotional things going on,stress,etc and how r u chosing to deal with these issues beyond eating? R u bored with the regimen and the food...how long have u been OP and how much have u lost,have u gone to your health coach and discussed your ups and downs as they come? R u journaling are u tracking and staying accountable to u...I do believe that if u have not give 110% to this plan for a good month then u owe it to yourself to try harder because no matter what plan u decide to go with u have to stay 110% for it to work!!?? So re evaluate your commitment level and either step it up or give up;) Either way u have to chose health or remain sick;)

I myself have gone off plan about 17 times in 8 months 2 days....and I am down 84lbs so yes it sucks because I normally have a pattern of going off plan 1-2 times a month my first month I was 100% OP month 2-7 I was off 1-2 times a month and I have been off plan 8 times in the last month....my emotional support my husband is away at sea and its been really hard on me he has been my main support through my whole journey since I started 8/20/11 and so not having him here for me this last 30lbs or so has been crazy hard;( But its an emotional block and I have to get out of my own head and just do the plan cause I know it works;)
  • jeepie98
    Thank you thank you! You are 100% right! I have recommitted & even placed my monthly order.:happy: I let personal & work problems cloud my way....emotional eating is a terrible vice :grumble:

If you can do this while waiting for your hubby to come home & surely can....and I will support you all the way! :flowerforyou: By the way you look AMAZING!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Thanks hun I'm happy and excited for u and know I struggle too... still am was off plan 5 of the 7 days last week ate just like I used to which got me FAT and to 268 lbs...I gained 11lbs in a week!!;( and still am not back on will go back on tomorrow...and will probably be 192 in the morning I was 178 last Monday today 189...this is a lifestyle change and tomorrow I will WIN!!