The Fresh 20

Options
swingkid1975
swingkid1975 Posts: 105 Member
Does anyone use The Fresh 20 meal plan? I'm really interested in it, but I'm wondering what kind of recipes it gives you and how long they actually take to prepare.

Replies

• ShannaSwitzer
    ShannaSwitzer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm using the vegetarian plan and the meals are quick to prepare, 30-40 minutes or less. It's widened my horizons and we've tried a bunch of new things and learned new ways of cooking old favorites, too. I really like it, just wish they'd get the nutrition info posted faster, sometimes it's Tuesday or later before they get the details up. Other than that, I'm very happy with the ease of meal planning, the ease of shopping with a premade list, and the meals have been yummy and simple. :)
  • swingkid1975
    swingkid1975 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I actually subscribed yesterday for the three month trial, and printed out the last 4 weeks menu's. It looks good, and will definitely force me to broaden my horizons. Poor hubby said "So, you'll never make stroganoff again?" I told him I'm sure there would be days where I didn't like what was on the menu and we could do some of his favorites that day.