day 1

Options
How do i start !???

Replies

• MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    On itunes there is a great couch to 5 k running podcast that you can download for FREE that tells you when to run and when to walk and when to jog and so on for each week for either 9 or 12 weeks. I can't remember for sure how long it is cause I dont' have my ipod with me and I start mine on Monday the 23rd of April
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have actually got 3 different podcasts to listen to so I plan to switch it up during the week. Chuuby Jones, A brittish girl and Robert Ulrey's. You can find them all on online and download them for free. great way to run.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've been using the podcasts from the UK NHS website: www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/c25k

I tried using an app that just beeped when I needed to change pace, but sometimes I missed it. I've found using the podcasts is better for me as the music speeds up or slows down depending on which bit you are on, and the woman is encouraging and gives little tips that help along the way.
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is the sameonethat I use, I also love it. I think she does a really good job encouraging and motivating along the way.