Monday, 4/23 - Day 25! On the home stretch!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
Can you believe we're almost done? I weighed myself again a couple days ago, and had gained a pound (probably just water weight, whatever), which means according to the scale I've only lost 2 pounds since we started. I've been keeping my calories between about 1500 and 1800 most days, which is close to maintenance for me, so I'm not surprised the weight isn't melting off anymore. Still, I was feeling a little bummed, though; I want to have something to show for all my hard work this month.

THEN...

I took a picture of myself in the bathroom mirror and compared it to a picture I took on April 3rd, and holy cow, what a change in my tummy! I don't even know if I can call it a "belly" anymore; it's almost flat! :laugh: I know lots of change happens right at the end, so I'm hoping there'll be even a little more definition showing up in this last week. I'm excited to share my pictures soon! Hope you guys are seeing some results this week, too!

Replies

• Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I havent lost any according to the scales and im within my maintain balance, I have only lost 1/2" on the waist but I'm sure my belly is a lot different, going to resist looking at the photos till the end. I'm going to miss 2 workouts as I'm camping at the weekend though so hope it doesnt muck it up.
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself today and I shouldn't have, because I haven't lost any weight and I'm starting to get discouraged. I'm not giving up yet, just really hoping to see some results soon! I was planning on doing the shred for an extra 15 days, but I just found out about Jillian's "Ripped in 30". It looks quite similar to the shred, but a bit more intense. I think there are 4 levels on this one. There is a group here on MFP starting it on May 1st, and I'm thinking about joining. Maybe some of you will join that group too. Not sure I'm up for "Insanity" yet! I'll stick with Jillian for a while!