n00b to MFP. Restarting 4HB and adding a workout!

Options
Fr0styb0y
Fr0styb0y Posts: 5 Member
Hello my 4HB new friends. I have so many questions about the diet. I will ask them in different threads.

I did the diet about a year ago. Went from 267lbs to 249lbs. That was pretty good for me but I tabled out. I wasn't keeping to the diet and had 0 exercise. So I finally just dropped the diet completely and ate whatever I wanted and still didn't exercise. I did that for about 4 months and my weight was creeping back up. But it only went up to 255. That seemed pretty special. This diet didn't yo-yo me back up to weight right after I stopped it!

Well, I watched this motivational infomercial about P90X and thought its time I actually got in real shape. I have a goal of getting down to around 200. (Im a stocky mezzomorph with heavy bones, just like a Dwarf from Tolken) I don't think I could get much under 200 without becoming a different person. BTW, going to try my hand at following the P90X workout schedule. That should help.

So, in the effort of getting in actual shape I started back up on 4HB (I always called it the Slow-Carb diet. Did that change?).

Tips and encouragement are always welcome.

Thanks,
Peter