iPhone/iPad App for NROLFW ?

Options
Hi all, I'm new to is group and began stage 1 yesterday- I have looked into the different logging sheets etc and just wondering if anyone knows of a iPhone/iPad app for NROLFW? Wouldn't it be great to have an app with the routines, exercises ( dare I say it even video clips) and logs so all you would need is that instead of printed sheets in the gym? Any ideas if they have anything planned? Or any alternatives you all use? Thanks and good luck all...ps I am sore to my core from yesterday's A routine!

Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have an app on my iPad and iPhone called documents to go. I downloaded one of the ecexl spread sheets and view it in that app. An app would be great. I have the book on here too in nook format. It's great but I'm the huge nerd at the gym between the bro's with my iPad lol
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll look into that thanks- I also looked at some of the exercise log apps and jefit...none are adequate so far :(. You look great in your picture btw...well done
  • ecrogers4
    ecrogers4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I facebooked the author and asked him that question - unfortunately, no app - no plans for an app either. :( Bummer!!

I just use the pre-made up sheets available on the NROL4W website and print them out...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have the book on kindle on my phone and mfp. So . . . I log my workouts into mfp and I flip back to the kindle when I need to reference the book. I spend some prep time the night before a workout setting up highlights in kindle as I review my routine for the next day for easy reference while in the weight room. Between exercises, since I have to do something anyway, I log into mfp and I review my next exercise.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm only in stage 1 but I've been using jefit and it works fine for me...
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm only in stage 1 but I've been using jefit and it works fine for me...

I used an app called FitnessFast that works fairly well for Stage 1 (some different names, but the same moves). Sadly, I've only found 2-3 of the moves in Stage 2 on the app. I feel silly packing my book around the weight room. :embarassed: