Left arm 12 11.75
Natural waist 33 32.5
Abs/Hips 41 40.25
Belly Button 40 37
Rt thigh 24.5 24
Left thigh 24.5 24.25
Rt. calf 14 14
Left calf 14.5 14.5

Total of 6 inches!! Of course, I'd like to have seen the scale go down too! I am happy with the results though! I'm really gonna give it my all in Phase 2

Results from Phase 2

Neck 13.5
Chest 39.25
Waist 32
Belly Button 35.75
Rt arm 12
Left arm 12.25
Abs 40
Rt thigh 24
Left thigh 25
Calves stayed the same

Weight today 173.8, up from last week's weigh in but down from the beginning of Phase 2 which was 176.6
That weekend indulging shows on the scale! But its coming down....weighed 177 yesterday morning!

Inches lost this go around: 3 inches overall (arms went up and thighs/calves stayed the same
Pounds lost from the beginning of the Phase 2.8 pounds

But the best news of all is that I had my body fat anaylzed on March 3
Body fat % was 33.8
Fat weight was 58.5
Retested April 20
Body fat % was 29.6
Fat weight was 50.8
Total inches lost from the start of Phase 1 til now: 9 inches
Total weight lost: 2.2 lbs

I am happy with the results, especially in looking back and knowing that I didn't give this 100%
There were days that my eating wasn't clean, I indulged in a few adult beverages along the way and I didn't get in every single workout. That's just life though! It will always be something, but as long as I can start over at the next meal, the next day and hit it hard, its okay to have little bumps in the road!!

That being said, I decided to start fresh at the beginning of Phase 1 and do my best to give it a 100% every day!!
Thank you ladies for being there to encourage me, to answer questions, to be my sounding board and give me a kick in the butt when I needed too!!!

Debbie

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job Debbie!! You should post before/after pics to show your progress.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great job!!! I feel like every day is a day to improve and a lesson learned! Keep pressing on, you will reach your goals!
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job Debbie!! You should post before/after pics to show your progress.

I did not take any today! I do have some from the beginning though...not sure I want to post them LOL!! Thanks Kieva, it is just that.....keep pressing on!!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Thanks Amanda!! I think we may noticed that I'm losing my BOOBS!!! :laugh: Which means my tummy probably looks bigger!!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Deb! It's a journey and you're headed in the right direction! I think each phase you complete is such an accomplishment in itself! Can't wait to see how it keeps going for you!
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! It's super inspiring to me to see the inches you lost : )
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Great job, Debbie! I'm happy to hear that you are feeling successful! Keep up the good work!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!! It does feel great and especially loving what I am doing! I'm not going through the motions, but working really hard and it feels so good to see results! Of course, I'd have loved to see the scale move more but it will eventually!

I'd also like to share with yall a wonderful compliment that I received over the weekend! I saw a few of my old friends from high school while I was home. One guy that I've known since the third grade and with whom I have remained friends with through all these years, had started working out recently. So we were talking on Friday night about our workouts, etc He felt my bicep and was really impressed! Well the next night, we were at some of our friends talking about the old days and what not and out of the blue he says to me...."I can see a tricep"!! I know I can see a little bit of definition but for someone to notice, WOW!!!

So when you don't think you see anything, sometimes we can't but know that your hard work is paying off!!! Don't give up, keep at it!!
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!! Good for you :flowerforyou:
  • debwaid
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!! Good for you :flowerforyou:

Thanks!