Newbie Here

Options
prizmaa
prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
Hi everyone!

Well I just bought the E-Book and am about halfway through it and love it so far!! I am very excited about making some changes to what I'm currently doing. Some of the stuff in the book, I was already doing, but I'm really curious to tweak it towards my specific body type and see what happens! I noticed that there really hasn't been a lot of activity on this group for awhile, but I'm hoping some of you are still here, so we can chat! :)

Replies

• delipidation
    delipidation Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome, prizmaa! Yes, it does seem to be kind of a slow group. Maybe folks are just busy elsewhere, but it would be useful to hear more of what is and isn't working for folks in the specific context of fat-burning, since MFP is so weight-oriented.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just joined the group and this 1-month old post is the most recent post. Have we all attained our goals already?
  • delipidation
    delipidation Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't yet. I'm building some muscle, but not losing much fat as yet. Fortunately we're finally getting into a season here in the Great NorthWet in which I should in theory be able to do some more bicycling, which seems to be a fairly effective form of both cardio and fat-burning for me.

This just seems to be a fairly low-participation group at the moment. The new challenge has just come out, though, so we might see some folks come along for that.

I get a bit frustrated at the forum software, because I only get to the Community section once every week to ten days, and there's no easy way to read only those posts that have come up since my last visit. Even at that, though, I'm one of the more prolific posters in this group over the last few months ... ;)