The ongoing saga of the freaks in online dating...

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
Okay, so this is a completely different guy from the stalker I mentioned a few weeks ago. About six weeks ago, I started emailing with this guy on match, he seemed nice enough, so I gave him my number. We hardly texted back and forth, I'd usually get a text on a Friday afternoon, and well, we all know what that's about. Not my style. So I went out of town for a while, and he said "Well, how about we'll go out the night you get back?" Okay, fine. A few days before the date, I texted him and said "You know, we don't really know each other very well, and I'd be more comfortable if we could talk more before we meet up." I never heard from him again.

Until last night. He texted me this: "Can I ask you a silly question? A friend of mine asked me if I know of any pretty women for are up for some fun. So if you are open to it, can I put you in touch with her?" Her? HER?! So I'm at work when I get this, and I immediately starting laughing my head off and showed my work friends. One asked "Is he asking for a threesome, or will it be just her?" I said I don't know, and just for kicks, I asked him. :laugh: He said "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!" LMAO Then he asked if I wanted to make this happen tonight. I replied back "Yeah, that's not happening. I wasn't comfortable meeting YOU, why would I be okay with meeting your strange friend?" :huh:

His reply? "Well how about meeting just me?" :noway:

Where do people get the nerve?! I told the guy I'm currently dating, JR, about this weirdo (and the other stalker guy) and he was like "You meet a lot of weird people on there!" I replied "Yes, most of them are creepy. Please don't turn into one of them." :laugh:

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow!!!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yikes.......
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    wow
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I can't believe you weren't up to it. :laugh: :wink:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Dammit.. I TOLD him to tell you I was a good time..
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I told my friend at work I had a date set up for her. She wouldn't go for it. :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    *Scratching one more plan to try off the list*

dammit. :grumble:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Great I am at the stage of a first meeting, now you have me nervous!
  • BelMckenzie
    BelMckenzie Posts: 249
    Options
    Wow! I know - when my friends do girls night we compare our online dating oddball stories- it makes for a good laugh. What a creep- I think your story takes the cake!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    The percent of genuine people found online is less than 0.000000000000000000000000001%

Just remember, though...if you dont ask, you will never know. LOL
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    wow, that's funny! So nice when they self-eliminate!
    The percent of genuine people found online is less than 0.000000000000000000000000001%

Hey, I'd say about 25% of the guys I met online were genuine folks. Just not right for me.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Dammit.. I TOLD him to tell you I was a good time..

:laugh:
  • arrow460
    arrow460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Geez, now I see why its so tough getting a response online!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Speechless
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    *picking jaw up from the floor* WOW really? well I give him credit for having some major huevos to even approach you with that
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Maybe he has multiple personalities and the HER was really HIM. :noway:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    *Scratching one more plan to try off the list*

dammit. :grumble:

It's bound to work at least once yeah? :laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!"
    This is unheard of. No self-respecting man on this planet need to "really think about it".
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!"
    This is unheard of. No self-respecting man on this planet need to "really think about it".

True that
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WOW!! that is so odd and so completely RANDOM! some people on these OLD sites are just beyond bizarre!!!!!