The ongoing saga of the freaks in online dating...

Options
2»

Replies

• Liking_me_now
    Options
    I would like to say that really takes balls to do ..... but in this case I really am not sure!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!"
    This is unheard of. No self-respecting man on this planet need to "really think about it".

True that

Playboy joke: What's the worst thing about a threesome? You disappoint two women simultaneously.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You're telling a guy you're dating about another guy you're going to go on a date with?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this is a completely different guy from the stalker I mentioned a few weeks ago. About six weeks ago, I started emailing with this guy on match, he seemed nice enough, so I gave him my number. We hardly texted back and forth, I'd usually get a text on a Friday afternoon, and well, we all know what that's about. Not my style. So I went out of town for a while, and he said "Well, how about we'll go out the night you get back?" Okay, fine. A few days before the date, I texted him and said "You know, we don't really know each other very well, and I'd be more comfortable if we could talk more before we meet up." I never heard from him again.

Until last night. He texted me this: "Can I ask you a silly question? A friend of mine asked me if I know of any pretty women for are up for some fun. So if you are open to it, can I put you in touch with her?" Her? HER?! So I'm at work when I get this, and I immediately starting laughing my head off and showed my work friends. One asked "Is he asking for a threesome, or will it be just her?" I said I don't know, and just for kicks, I asked him. :laugh: He said "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!" LMAO Then he asked if I wanted to make this happen tonight. I replied back "Yeah, that's not happening. I wasn't comfortable meeting YOU, why would I be okay with meeting your strange friend?" :huh:

His reply? "Well how about meeting just me?" :noway:

Where do people get the nerve?! I told the guy I'm currently dating, JR, about this weirdo (and the other stalker guy) and he was like "You meet a lot of weird people on there!" I replied "Yes, most of them are creepy. Please don't turn into one of them." :laugh:

Did he text you a picture of his junk? That's the only thing missing here. :drinker:
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Okay, so this is a completely different guy from the stalker I mentioned a few weeks ago. About six weeks ago, I started emailing with this guy on match, he seemed nice enough, so I gave him my number. We hardly texted back and forth, I'd usually get a text on a Friday afternoon, and well, we all know what that's about. Not my style. So I went out of town for a while, and he said "Well, how about we'll go out the night you get back?" Okay, fine. A few days before the date, I texted him and said "You know, we don't really know each other very well, and I'd be more comfortable if we could talk more before we meet up." I never heard from him again.

Until last night. He texted me this: "Can I ask you a silly question? A friend of mine asked me if I know of any pretty women for are up for some fun. So if you are open to it, can I put you in touch with her?" Her? HER?! So I'm at work when I get this, and I immediately starting laughing my head off and showed my work friends. One asked "Is he asking for a threesome, or will it be just her?" I said I don't know, and just for kicks, I asked him. :laugh: He said "Well, it'd be just her since I've never done that but if you want both I will really think about it!" LMAO Then he asked if I wanted to make this happen tonight. I replied back "Yeah, that's not happening. I wasn't comfortable meeting YOU, why would I be okay with meeting your strange friend?" :huh:

His reply? "Well how about meeting just me?" :noway:

Where do people get the nerve?! I told the guy I'm currently dating, JR, about this weirdo (and the other stalker guy) and he was like "You meet a lot of weird people on there!" I replied "Yes, most of them are creepy. Please don't turn into one of them." :laugh:

Did he text you a picture of his junk? That's the only thing missing here. :drinker:

What's your number? :glasses:
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm not at all surprised. I just ended my acct on POF because of all the freaks. Mr 6 pack who I posted about last week.... First meetup went great. Had a second one planned for brunch next week. THEN he text me asking to exchange sexy pictures. Wth?? Then later asked me if I'd be up for sexting or phone sex. Uh. No!!!

I haven't returned his texts since then. I'm done with him.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You're telling a guy you're dating about another guy you're going to go on a date with?

Nooooo, I initially started talking to this guy weeks ago, before I even knew the guy I am dating now. This weird guy popped back up again after the current guy and I started seeing each other. I was originally going to go out with the other guy first, before I even knew current guy.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm not at all surprised. I just ended my acct on POF because of all the freaks. Mr 6 pack who I posted about last week.... First meetup went great. Had a second one planned for brunch next week. THEN he text me asking to exchange sexy pictures. Wth?? Then later asked me if I'd be up for sexting or phone sex. Uh. No!!!

I haven't returned his texts since then. I'm done with him.

:laugh:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Then later asked me if I'd be up for sexting or phone sex. Uh. No!!!

Aww man, and I had such high hopes for Mr. 6 pack! Too bad. He's losing out on a precious jewel.