I need help with everything!

Options
greencup13
greencup13 Posts: 20 Member
Hello....I posted on r/keto yesterday about my progress and a lot of you suggested I started tracking my food. So here I am! Now what?! I have no idea what I should be looking for besides my carbs. Help and love appreciated.

Replies

• aggibridges
    Options
    Hii! Don't fret, you don't have to do a brazillionmillion things. For now, just concentrate on getting into the habit of logging everything you eat as loyally as possible. Good luck!
  • KetoFriendly
    Options
    I saw your post on /r/keto, did you get the help you needed?
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I generally try to shoot for stuff I can make in the microwave at work, and that has a 7g fat/8g protein/1g carb ratio. My normal breakfast is 2 servings of the Farmer John Chorizo sausage links and 2 servings of the Kroger (Fry's) brand Turkey sausage patties. Then for lunch I have a turkey burger and a bacon cheeseburger (both Kroger brand, since there is a Fry's right by the office).

Sometimes I have steak (with olive oil) for dinner, sometimes a nice pot roast, sometimes I just skip dinner and do the 14-16 hour fasting ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_fasting ) maybe with a snack of a handful of Blue Diamond "BOLD" almonds and some hot and spicy pork rinds.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I saw the ratio of 65% fat 30% protien 5% carbs. This ratio isnt "set" I just felt it was a good ratio to try at first and see what happen!
    I just recently started Keto also day 4 /cheer~ ( you arent alone!)
    so im kinda starting this out real slow and seeing how I feel and what exactly happens :)
    So far I am down 2 pounds in the first 4 days cant complain, and i feel AMAZING!