started c25k doing it everyday

Options
sbeck219
sbeck219 Posts: 9 Member
So i realize that the program you only do three days a week. But i hate now running everyday..if not my body feels so useless that day. I absolutly love to run ecspecially in the early morning. but does anyone else not take breaks? is it easier for you or harder? need advise on what to do?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    If you want to do it every day I see no problem with it. They say you only need to take a day of rest in between work outs if you are lifting heavy weights I'm pretty sure.

I would just do 3 days of each week but repeat weeks of you need to for sure.
  • sbeck219
    sbeck219 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advise!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I use the NHS podcast to keep me in time and the woman 'narrating' it keeps emphasising that you must take rest days and not do this two days in a row, so I'd say stick to 3 times a week and do other stuff on other days.
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I stick with every other day. The things I've read combined with my age and weight lead me to believe that my muscles and bones need to off days to strengthen and my knees (which have been crummy since I was 17) appreciate the days off, too. If I could I'd probably do it every day since I feel great afterwards and I eat less on run days, but I don't want to push my body too far and not be able to do it at all. So its slow and steady for me.