Just did my first workout!

Options
Hi Everyone! I picked up NROL4W this weekend and read the whole thing. I love science and the explainations in the book make so much sense. So I did my first workout today. I have to admit after the squats, pushups, and rows I was thinking there is no way this is going to do anything and replace all my cardio. Then I did the step-ups and jack knives and my butt was kicked! I'm about an hour post workout, had a protein shake, and my muscles feel like they'll be fatigued :-) I think I'm hooked already and the B day workouts look like a lot more fun! Hopefully my hands can hold up to the weights. I did wear gloves but my hands are really sore and red.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi; I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go through the program! (I'd also love to have some friends who are doing this program so add me, send a message, or reply to my post so I can add you)

Replies

• 4KatieLynn4
    Options
    I was thinking the same way as you, i was actually scared not to do my cardio, but gosh the next day i felt it! After workout b i was even more sore! I love it so far im hooked and excited for the process! Tomorrow is workout 2b and i just cant wait hahah. Im goin to send you an add i need some support from people doing the program too!
  • annalistic
    annalistic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just completed workout 2b today. So far so good!:smile:
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started last week and am loving it so far. Still trying to squeeze in some cardio, but it's pretty tough.