Okay. I'm 5'2" and not sure I'm doing this righ\t So...

Options
Who else is 5'2" around 116 lbs and doing NROL4W??? If there any any of you out there what is your calorie goal as in total food intake and then what do you alway net..BMR or above BMR? I need a comparison as so many of you are so much taller than me that I cant compare. My TDEE, etc...are on my profile. BMR is 1143-1250 depending on what site I use. TDEE is usually around 1945-2000. I am moderately active workign out 5-6 days, 3 of which are weightlifting (right now stage 3 of NROL4W) and the other days i do some walking or DVDs.

Like today I am at 1900+ cals and could still eat more. I am restraining. My net is 1400+ right now. I'm not hungry per say just could eat!

Replies

• FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Need to bump this as it fell to the bottom quick.
  • wowmom23
    wowmom23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I wish I had something worthwhile to add. I'm also 5'2", I hover between 116-119 and am 37. My numbers are pretty much the same as yours - my BMR is around 1270. I have a hard time using Moderate for my TDEE bc I have a desk job all day. However, when I use that I get something in the high 1900's. I net my BMR at a minimum and try to reach my TDEE -15%. Again, I've made no real progress so I'm interested in what others will say!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm around the same height and want to see the replies too! :)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I am 5' 1" I weight 128lbs and even though this is high I am not over weight just was very squishy. I started weight training 5 weeks ago and eat between 1800 and 2000 calories a day I haven't gained or lost any weight but have lost many inches. My BMR is 1390 so I at the very least Net that but try to be at least a 100 or so calories over my BMR after exercise. Hope this helps. I also work out 5-6 days a week 3 strength, 2 cardio and then sometimes depending on how I am feeling I may through in a yoga day to help stretch me out.
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 125lbs, workout about 5 days/wk (3 weights/2 cardio) on average, and eat 1900-2000/day, always net quite a bit above BMR..

I never really lose "scale" weight, my clothing size just changes...

Oh....and I'm ALWAYS hungry, lol

Kiki
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    This helps SO much! Just to hear the comparisons I know I'm/we are on the right track then. I just refigured my TDEE according to myfitnessfrog.com and I dont think I was still eating enough. My scale is going up but inches arent moving either though. Then again I have a few more weeks until my body will probably adjust. Anyway according to my fitbit I get about 10000-12000 steps a day (4-5 miles, I'm a stay at home mom who babysits toddlers) and I do NROL4W on top of that 3 days and like today I did cardio and lifting. But thats not normal...lol. Just wanted to be able to eat mroe today! Addicted to my veggie sticks. Then the other 2-3 days are light-moderate cardio whihc gives me one active rest day. Sooooo I think I actually need to add another 200 cals to my day. So we'll see. I'm thrilled if I do as i can eat all day long and still not be satisfied.