New to the group

Options
Karlsmit
Karlsmit Posts: 15 Member
Hello! I've been on MFP for about 2 years but am just now starting to REALLY get into it. Feel free to friend me :)

Replies

• stephlillyann4ever
    stephlillyann4ever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello

names stephanie..25 years old.
    i have a two year old..name LillyAnn

and i just want to be the mom she is proud of..i remember when i was young...at times i was ashamed of my mom bc she was over weight..and i don't want that for me

so here i am..my first month with mfp..and i love it

i just joined two days ago..to this group..and finally got a chance to introduce myself

so if you like add me

can't wait to get to know everyone
  • sura987
    sura987 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this group and I've lost a few lbs. by logging into MFP and I'd like to keep my motivation going. I need friends so anyone who wants to please add me. Thanks
  • suumoner
    suumoner Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !! I've been on F/P for some time now but not being really serious !! I've done fair over the past two yrs. going from 250 lbs. to 178 lbs. then back up to 200 lbs. and been stuck there for awhile. Can't get myself to move so looking for motivation. Trying to get down to around 165/170lbs. Any help would be thankful !!
  • lawna73
    lawna73 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am on a journey to be healthy and happy at 40. I've lost 20 pounds since November following a vegetarian diet and juicing. I have been an on and off again runner since high school. I love to run! But, have always allowed stress in life to get in the way and I quit. I have been back into running since December 2012. Can't wait to get to know everyone here.