How much has everyone lost?!?

Options
sgoldman328
sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
Hi everyone!

So I am proud to say, (even though I cheated a few days), that I am down 6 pounds in 14 days!! I know it's a little lower than typical results, but I'm happy about it.

How is everyone else finding it??

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/

Replies

• 17DayDietGal
    17DayDietGal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The important thing is to make this work for you and your schedule, etc.

6 lbs in 14 days is nothing to shake a stick at! How much is your goal to lose total?
  • ellelcee
    ellelcee Posts: 1
    Options
    I started June 1 and I am down 8 lbs in 9 days. I know this is usual to loose a lot at first, but it really gives you incentive to continue!!Even eating out twice this week was able to stay within the diet. I like that the choices are flexibe and yet controlled enough to keep it simple.
  • whitelilly1
    Options
    Hi, I started June 3rd, joined this group today - and I've lost 4.4. lbs in a week.

I do think that the weight you lose will depend on what you were doing preceding this plan. I've been logging on mfp since January , trying to lose weight since October ,and have lost about 20 lbs in that time and had run into a hard wall of a plateau for the last 3 months , basically because I wasn't eating clean and logging properly so I went looking for something to clean up my act.

However I don't think I had that huge amount of water weight that new dieters have initially hence my results will be lower than a lot. Anyone else find this?