Friends? Lesbian motivators?

Options

Replies

• Brit_Peca
    Brit_Peca Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello group! Queer woman here, and I'm new to the site. I'd welcome any new friends for motivation near and far. :) The more accountable I am, the less likely I am to quit! I'm down 3 pounds and I can't wait to see the next 3 go! And the next 3 after that!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    Lesbian here.... let's be friends :)
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Me too guys..feel free to add!! We are all here for each other :)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian! Feel free to add me!
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    <-- queer

Not here to lose weight but to get fit-- happy to support others!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;-)
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Good evening!

I'm a radi-queer looking to improving my body as much as possible. My current goal is to get my body fat to 18% while bulking up my muscle, lowering my cholesterol, and making healthy decisions. Feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • Lcharlottec
    Options
    I'm bisexual, you can add me if you'd like!
  • mel9385
    mel9385 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lesbian from Ireland, feel free to add me :) You can never have too many friends :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! =)
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ky lipstick les <3 Feel free to add if youpromise to kick my butt lol
  • Mewallen
    Mewallen Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi ladies... Like everyone else I am looking for friends to help motivate me too! I'm a wife and a mother of 2 boys under 2 with a full time job so, I can use all the friends I can get!
  • mixtapemusings
    mixtapemusings Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Always looking for actual motivators to be friends with on here. Lesbo!
  • jeenuhpee
    jeenuhpee Posts: 5
    Options
    Me too! Me too! haha!! I'm a newbie to this site, this group...not a newbie to trying to lose weight :/ Lesbian with an amazing partner :D but she eats like a man and IF she gains weight she's happy about it. She's also Italian and loves to cook so you can imagine the kind of food that I'm surrounded by. Y'all can add me!! i'm also new to Philadelphia, starting my new job on Thursday. Any and all help, friends, words of encouragement, advice are all wanted and welcome!! Good luck y'all!!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Add me! I've been on here for about 1.5 years (pay no attention to my ticker... I recently reset it so that I can get my *kitten* in gear). I'm always looking for friendly motivating and entertaining people!
  • wyldling
    wyldling Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add. Sexuality is a bit of a hazy thing for me but an attraction to females is definitely included on the list so I think I can post here, haha. I have a wonderful girlfriend of two years which in my eyes is the saving grace for the human race. I'm more than willing to make friends and love getting riled up and supportive when it comes to fitness. Yay!

Friends? :flowerforyou:
  • lynniewoz
    lynniewoz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also looking for motivators to keep me going! Got a long road ahead of me! Add me if you'd like!
  • adriana_bg
    adriana_bg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • boofire622
    boofire622 Posts: 20
    Options
    Add me . I need support too
  • boofire622
    boofire622 Posts: 20
    Options
    Add me.....need motivation and support