Friends? Lesbian motivators?

Options

Replies

• katiechoate
    Options
    Hello, Hello gals. or other queer folks to whom "gal" does not apply! I've been in this group and on this site for quite some time now, but haven't really used it up to its full social possibilities...looking to shift that. Add me if you'd like. I'm a fierce friend, excellent listener/motivator, dog lover, and been pretty darn consistent with improving my own health over the last six months. ALMOST lost 50 lbs so far...gimme a couple more weeks, and I'll be there...can't wait. Gonna throw a party with some sort of centerpiece on the table that makes 50lbs visible...like 50lbs of sand, or dog food, or sugar...its really HEAVY!! :happy:
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    add me, lol. I tried adding a bunch of you but it started saying I wasnt allowed to send requests for a while! D:

Im Pansexual and awesome.(I like girls most tho) LOL. But seriously, add me.
  • shelliejo88
    Options
    I'm new to the site and a lesbian you can add me as a friend. I'm also looking for support.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im a lesbian, and an iron-skillet-sexual. :)

I'm not so proud that I can't admit that I have no idea what iron-skillet-sexual means. Any hints?
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a lesbian as well. I had to step away for about 6 months due to an injury, but am back now. :)
  • courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I am new to this group but not so new to MFP! Would love some friends in this community for motivation. Feel free to add :)
  • happygolucky5536
    happygolucky5536 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! Lesbian...:happy:
  • serenity920
    serenity920 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Marieanne - Thanks for the Shot of Shane!!! GOod way to start the monday :)
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me too. Love to meet new folks. Also, if you want to pop me a message, I got an LGBT Fitness closed group on Facebook that I'm trying to ramp up that I'd love you all to join. In fact, just add me as a friend http://www.facebook.com/jojo76 and pop me a mesage saying you are from here re that group. I'd love to get it going.
  • rumandreason
    rumandreason Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined MFP. I'm 26, queer, tall, vegan. Some more buddies would be great!
  • marissajeanne
    marissajeanne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too, so feel free to add me :)
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add some more friends myself. So I will send you a friend's request. And everyone else, please feel free to add me as well! Just send a message.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    ALL are welcome to add me.
  • gabeej
    gabeej Posts: 45
    Options
    Add me! I'm a lesbian!
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey maybe we should start a lesbian group??

Lesbian here too... happy to be added by any who likes anything in my profile :-)
  • yousemouse
    yousemouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lesbian from Missouri. Looking for friends and support. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lesbian here! I could use some inspiration! Add me!
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lesbian from North Carolina here! Add me, I could use some homo motivators. :)
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Samson, we're already friends, but anyone else can add me! Also a lesbian in the house :drinker:
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Pansexual here. Feel free to add me, same goes for anybody else. Always happy to have and give more support.