I've been sick - I'm back! 4 more weeks.......

Options
Hey All,

How's it been going for you? As for me, s l o w l y, HOWEVER, I am down 5lbs from when I started and I fluctuate between 5-7 lbs which means I need to get more focused in order to meet my goal of losing 15 lbs by Memorial Weekend. So.........I am going to concentrate on 2 1/2 lbs per week in order to reach that goal and what that means for me this weeks is -

1. MORE SLEEP - I've been going to bed too late! I'm shooting for 10-10:30 latest!
2. STOP EATING AFTER 7:30 pm - that says it all!
3. DRINK WATER DILIGENTLY AND RECORD DAILY
4. RECORD WHAT I EAT FOR MY MEALS AND SNACKS
5. EXERCISE DAILY

Anyone else on board with me this weeK?

Quotes for today -
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Dr. Seuss

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go.
Dr. Seuss

HAVE A SUPER WEEK!

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Im with ya. Hehe last 3 days have been hard but just.need to not snack so mucj and get.sleep. my be. time im shooting for is 1030-11
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    Im with ya. Hehe last 3 days have been hard but just.need to not snack so mucj and get.sleep. my be. time im shooting for is 1030-11

That sounds great! We can do this! (my fellow blubber blaster! LOL)
  • elleeg19
    elleeg19 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i nave been doing great i just have a couple of lbs left to go. best part is 42 pt off the cholesterol and i am looking so much more like the old me. just in time for 30 yr hs reunion i have to focus on healthy foods only and one sweet treat a wk. it is sooo hard not to eat the goodies.
  • TraTroy
    TraTroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you too! I just returned from vacation, where I ate too much, drank alcohol and sat on the beach often. Don't get me wrong, it was all AWESOME, but I need to get back in gear. I haven't gathered the courage to weigh myself, but I am sure I gained some. I'm going to go get a glass of water now...
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I am with you too! I just returned from vacation, where I ate too much, drank alcohol and sat on the beach often. Don't get me wrong, it was all AWESOME, but I need to get back in gear. I haven't gathered the courage to weigh myself, but I am sure I gained some. I'm going to go get a glass of water now...
    just dont make my mistake! i was doing good last year until vacation (where i ate whatever i wanted and didnt get back on track when i came home) i am suffering the consequences now since i could be WAY closer to goal (if not there) already!