Think its starting to work!

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
Well after being nervous since starting this last week ( I gained 4lbs in very short order), my weight dropped those 4lbs and I am back to the weight I started at last week when I upped my caloric intake by almost 2k calories a day :)

Now lets see if I can keep it going!

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep the fuel coming and you'll reap the benefits! :D
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep us updated with your progress.
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    And Ill re-iterate....3176 calories is a LOT of food lol. I eat all healthy though, so i am basically eating constantly throughout the day, which as a man I shall call "foraging" before my "hunter feast" of meat at night ;)

*goes back to his cave*
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    LOL. I love it! That is a LOT of food!
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    577764_3773624944368_1389120525_4285817_59962503_n.jpg
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This is impressive !! I find it so funny to tell myself: hey, eat more, you'll lose ! But when I see comments like yours, I feel this is real and that I'm on a good way to success!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!! :D

You are seriously doing this so well- it's giving me whiplash!! Our diaries look eerily similar as well lol
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    I went to bed with such a full belly last night it was crazy...felt super plump.....however woke up in the morning and I dunno what seems like a 23 minute pee session, stepped on the scale and was lighter....always a good feeling lol
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    LOL 23 minutes- sounds like you had a scene out of The Naked Gun lol
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    your diary is so clean and neat! I'm still slowly transitioning into a more condensed one like yours. mine is about a mile long because I still tend to go low cal/high mass to a certain degree, but it is getting better. haha.

Keep it up!