What's your mini-goal for May?

Options
BMcC9
BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
This Group is for encouraging each other - so let's start up the month of May by posting what each of us would like encouragement about!

It could be anything food / exercise / weight related - or whatever is getting in the way of progress in the food / exercise / weight department.

I'll start!

BeeJ's goal for May is to be 4 (or more) pounds lighter than my end-of-April weigh-in tomorrow [I'll edit in the actual number when I know what it is :bigsmile: ]

Who's next?

Replies

• clareeast
    clareeast Posts: 64
    Options
    My goal is to be 4 (or more) pounds lighter by the end of the month, and to have lost at least an inch from hips and waist.

I intend to do this by continuing eating a reasonable diet, but not denying myself the odd treat, and by upping the exercise. My doc has passed me fit to Zumba - so I will be heading back to class! (Wey-hey!!)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi, clareeast!

Good to see a fellow "Poster Child"! Maybe we can kick start this Group Forum yet! :laugh:

How in particular can I support and encourage you in your stated goals? Any current or anticipated challenges to overcome related to either?

I too would like to see a more shapely core. What would you recommend from your Wii Fit experience in that area? (I remember you saying you did some of the Strengh stuff at one point -- and do you have the Hoola-Hoop available to you? That was good for trimming the waist in the past for me)

Do you have Wii Fit or Fit Plus? I have Fit Plus - and wouldn't want to be suggeting things you can't access :wink:
  • clareeast
    clareeast Posts: 64
    Options
    I too have Fit Plus. Love the Hula-Hoop, but not perfect at it yet!! (But I can get three stars - lol!)

The "Torso and Waist Twists" and "Rowing Squat" are quite good, I can feel the muscles working!

I tried a couple of the pre-set routines to get ideas of what exercises and games work together to focus on different areas, and sometimes I just like to get the heart pumping. When I solve the mystery of the missing nun-chuks (long story, the kids had them last!) I'll be challenging myself with some Rythym Kung Fu and Big Top Juggling.

I'm also going to do some of the routines in the magazines I've been hoarding for months - I want to be not only leaner, but stronger too.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I will keep the twists and rowing squats in mind.

You should try biking too!