Progress Pics (Starting my threat with day 1 pic)

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
MOD: Please change the "threat" to "thread" if you can :/

This is what I look like now..../sigh I will get rid of this if its the last thing I do >.< I appreciated all the motivation so far, but I am keeping this thread to mark my progress. I realized the pictures i Posted last time were from a while ago. I dont have pics from March 1st when I was 310lbs

I can barely stand to look at myself, I am revolting in this pic :( I will post progress pics over the next year of my journey.

I am trying to roll back the clock about 10-12 years

Where I came from

190lbs 7/8/99

11549_1258533513591_1537239147_30703534_7257216_n.jpg

294lbs - 4/23/12

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I had a really hard time looking at my before pics. Really hard... took days to even look at them.

I really try to remember I'm not living like I look anymore. I'm eating right, working out and I'm living like how I WILL look in the future. It's hard because my outside and insides don't match up right now.. they will .. but right now they don't. So I try really hard to remember that I'm not my 'before' pics anymore- that time has passed and now I'm just doing a 'long development' of my after pics.

Hope that makes sense.

Can't wait to see your progress- you're lucky too lol Since you're a guy your testosterone will kick in and really give you a weight loss boost :D