Just finished phase one...stats..anybody else?

Options
jupityjupe
jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
I just finished phase one and am looking forward to phase two..mostly because I am not too pleased with my phase one results. To be fair, I did incorporate some changes to the program, and I was not overweight to begin with, but looking to lose a few pounds and get in really good shape. (my goal is to lose 7 lbs) Changes are: I only work out 4-5 times a week due to my schedule as a single working mom, and I don't follow all her meal plans, but I do stick to amost always staying under my calorie goals (I'd say 98% of the time) and eating back my exercise calories. I also changed what I am eating to vastly cutting out fats (except cooking with EVOO for example), fried foods, empty carbs, increased my fruit and vegies, and I really increased my water intake.

I started out 125 lbs
neck 13"
bust 34"
waist 33"
hips 36"

I am now 123 lbs with absolutely no changes to my measurments :(

And my really, REALLY main purpose for this was to get rid of this rediculous post baby belly that just hangs there. I say post baby belly and my boys are 9 & 10 lol but really, that's what it is.

Looking forward to working out harder in the next phase and seeing better results..

Anyone else want to share their phase one results? :bigsmile:

Replies

• chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am going to finish Phase 1 on Sunday and will have some results for Monday! I haven't lost much weight, but I know that I've lost some inches (around my waist-- where the fat always accumulates!). I'm sorry that you didn't see the results that you wanted to...
    hopefully you'll see them in Phase 2 though! Stick with it! :smile:
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midst of week 3, but since I got curious yesterday and took measurements I figured I'd share. I'll probably share end of phase 1 results when I get there in a week and a half too.

SW (prior to any sort of changes) 212lbs

SW (when I started JMBR) 199
    CW 192

measurements 3/28 compared to yesterday (4/24)

I measured everything I could think to put the tape around as aside from my eyeballs I think I need to lose weight everywhere. Thankfully eyeballs don't get fat or I'd probably have to figure out how to lose it from there too! ;)

Neck 15" ... 14.5" down .5"

R. Arm 13.75" ... 12.5" down 1.25"

L. Arm 13.75" ... 12.5" down 1.25" (at least they're symmetrically fat!)

High Chest 41.5" ... 37" down 4.5"

Low Chest 39.5" ... 35" down 4.5"

Waist 41.75" ... 38" down 3.75"

Hips 47.25" ... 44.5" down 2.75"

R. Thigh 27" ... 25.75" down 1.25"

L. Thigh 28" ... 25.5" down 2.5"

R. Calf 16.5" ... 16.25" down .25"

L. Calf 16.5" ... 16.25" down .25"

In total I've lost 7lbs and 22.75" in the past 4 weeks. I couldn't be happier!!! And I can't wait to see what the end of this 90 days brings!!! Good luck to all of you, and I LOVE seeing everyone's results!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.5 lbs and 11.75 inches during Phase 1! Onto Phase 2 now... :bigsmile: