Forgot to post me goal (Toughmudder)

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
Hey Guys,

I forgot to mention a target date for getting in decent shape. A bunch of my buddies are doing this and they challenged me to get in shape for it (one person is my CEO). This is Sept 29th.

Its called Toughmudder, a ridiculous obstacle course. If you ever want to set a goal that is challenging and from what i hear, rewarding, then check this site out (this is not an advertisement, I just signed up today). Make sure to check the videos!

http://toughmudder.com/events/norcal-2012/

http://toughmudder.com

In september I will post pics and what not of course.....now excuse me while I go feed my monster (my stomach ahhaha).

Replies

• runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I've heard of tough mudders and they look like a ton of fun. Good luck!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    we have one here in my town next week, I so want to do this next year!!
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a MudChug next month! In a tutu!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Heck I might just do this one in a Tutu rofl
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Heck I might just do this one in a Tutu rofl

I might pay to see that.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome. I want to do an obstacle 5k. I'd like to do either the Spartan Sprint, Warrior Dash, or Run for Your Life. They do look like a ton of fun!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 5K mud run next month...Really excited! Good luck with the tough mudder training. It will def be harder than my little mud run!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! This is one of my goals! One of our director's at work showed me the video. He's doing it in October. I think it's in NC. He said he has 50 pounds to lose before he's in "optimal shape" to do it. I am aiming for *maybe* doing the one in VA next year. We shall see!

P.S. - go for the tutu! :wink: :laugh:
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm doing one in 2 DAYS!!

Gonna rock the Dirty Girl Mud Run!!

Actually, probaly not, but I'm gonna have some fun. I just wish I could wear my new fancy HRM to measure the calories that I burn. Anyone know of a way that I could wear it without it getting muddy??