It's working!

Options
justagirl2013
justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
On 4/16 I started to eat more (1800-2320). I went up 7 pounds, and freaking cried and cried. I realized I forgot to log it on hack diet, darn it!

Anyhow, today I jumped on the scale and it registered at 203.2, my starting weight from last monday. My jeans fit again too, and I don't feel so bloated.

Of course, I'm worried right now, as I'm sick and only ate 700 cals last night. I'm trying to eat as much as I can today, but I'm still not hungry. I planned a huge dinner that will give me 1100 cals. I'm just hoping that is not going to mess me up!

Replies

• runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That's great! Good to hear it's working for you. Keep it up, and take care of yourself while you're sick! :flowerforyou: Hope you feel better soon.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    On 4/16 I started to eat more (1800-2320). I went up 7 pounds, and freaking cried and cried. I realized I forgot to log it on hack diet, darn it!

Anyhow, today I jumped on the scale and it registered at 203.2, my starting weight from last monday. My jeans fit again too, and I don't feel so bloated.

Of course, I'm worried right now, as I'm sick and only ate 700 cals last night. I'm trying to eat as much as I can today, but I'm still not hungry. I planned a huge dinner that will give me 1100 cals. I'm just hoping that is not going to mess me up!

I find it so much easier to break up my intake through the course of the day. Eating a 1100 for me is way too filling. Try 6 small meals starting bright and early in the morning, and it makes getting all the calories in so much easier!

Congrats on the lose. Some may be a little water lose, but I know your body is trending in the right direction. Do not worry yourself about being sick, just fuel up today:-)
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I tried to eat yesterday during the day but I was still sick. I felt much better in the afternoon/evening hence the huge dinner. Although I admit it took me about 2 hours to eat everything...I ate some here and there. I just worried about leaving close to 2000 calories on the table from both days combined. My "normal" days I do try to get the 3 main meals, plus 2 snacks and a protein shake if I need it to boost calories/protein :)