Gloves

Options
ItsCasey
ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
Some of you know I have been looking for a solution to the callous issue with kettlebell snatches. I've tried gloves, tape, moleskin, and the sock trick that was posted a few weeks ago. Nothing was satisfactory for me, and I was getting really frustrated.

I decided on Monday to start one of Geoff Neupert's snatch programs, so I got serious about finding proper hand protection, and I discovered Harbinger gloves at ****'s Sporting Goods. The ones I bought are half-finger gloves, and they are thin enough that they do not interfere with my grip but still offer plenty of protection for my hands. I did 200 snatches today with a 16 kg bell with no problems. I can't say how long they'll last, but the product info says they have abrasion-resistant leather for maximum wear. We'll see.

Just thought I would toss out another option for those who can't or don't want to snatch barehanded.

Here is the URL for the women's gloves I got: http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12802048

(Obviously replace the asterisks with d i c k in the URL.)