plans for after JMBR?

Options
just curious to see what everyone is doing after their 90 days. i want to do Killer buns & thighs and another round of body revolution in the fall

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My plan is to jump right back into another round of JMBR. Because I do not feel like I've "perfected" each workout before the schedules dictates you move on, I think I'll have an opportunity to become even stronger with another round.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I plan to re-do the whole thing, but increase weights in the earlier workouts. I plan to also do week 1: videos 1,2, cardio 1, 3, 4 cardio 2. (etc all the way through). I am really happy with what I'm seeing in this program! Exercise and I are finally getting
    along!!! LOL

PS: I strained a (butt LOL) muscle doing killer buns & thighs... I over did it I guess. I was out of commission for 5 weeks before doing the Revolution and it was annoying! I still feel a twinge here and there during my workouts, but just be careful!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing a ChaLean Extreme / Turbo Fire hybrid when I'm done with JMBR.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing that too! In fact, I "attempted" to do a TurboFire workout in place of JM Cardio 3. Hard to keep up when you don't know the moves! But, I liked it!
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to do a shorter workout for a month, then redo this one, possibly integrating it with some other workout. Not sure which one yet, though... Maybe something yoga. I love yoga, but I'm not doing much of it right now and would like to incorporate it more.

I'm quite a bit out of shape right now so I have to pause on some of these and modify moves in BR right now, and in the next go-around I want to be doing much better and upping my weights, which is why I want to do it at least twice. One day I WILL be able to keep up with everything!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot of great things about Brazillion Butt Lift. I'm going to add this to what ever I do next.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Right now my plan is to do ripped in 30 after this (I'll be done with my 90 around the 1st of July) then in Aug I want to try a combo of c25k and new rules of lifting for women, then this fall start the tapout xt 90 day program. At some point I'll probably come back to BR, but I have a few friends waiting to borrow it. Lol
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm going to rotate through all the BR dvds again, except I'll just do one week instead of two for each set of dvds (i.e., workouts 1 & 2 in week 1, wo 3 and 4 in week 2, etc.). I may substitute some days with Jillian's other dvds like KB&T.
  • court122383
    Options
    I'm going to re-do it too.. I'm in week 7 and 8 now.. but I want to "perfect" it- and use mostly my 8 pounders :).. Then maybe ChaLean or something after that.. I LOVE the half hour workouts though! :)
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Still undecided.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm guna do JM's Kickbox fastfix for 3 wks then go back to JMBR
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm going to rotate through all the BR dvds again, except I'll just do one week instead of two for each set of dvds (i.e., workouts 1 & 2 in week 1, wo 3 and 4 in week 2, etc.). I may substitute some days with Jillian's other dvds like KB&T.

This sounds like a really good idea. And with heavier weights for me too.
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Does anyone know what JM recommends? I really like the idea of going through the 90 days again with the extra weights (pressing the "up button").
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I finished a round of p90x before starting JMBR and I will probably do another round of p90x after.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hips buns and thighs is next.
  • GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in trying Zumba. I have heard great things about brazilian butt lift also. There's a **** ton of girls at work that have the video and they love it.
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What did you think of p90x? I was thinking about ordering it to start this fall when the weather gets bad. I've got 2-3 weeks of BR and I want to get outside for a few months (running and cycling) before I start another round of videos. I'm intimidated by the hour long DVDs!
    I finished a round of p90x before starting JMBR and I will probably do another round of p90x after.
  • Moniquifee
    Moniquifee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I will do JMBR again to perfect it and up the weights. But I will probably do the cardio everyday as well. I feel like I need to do more with these workouts. But I love the 30 min stints. I have P90x but I have yet to attempt to do it. I will probably try that after my 2nd go round with JMBR. Then after that I'm thinking of trying Insanity. Or maybe Insanity before P90x? We'll see.