Up FOUR pounds this week!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
I finally got back on track after Easter. Back to my workouts, back to "eating more" and tracking it all, and stopped drinking pop with the exception of lunch yesterday. I've been drinking WAY more water as well. I'm thinking this is my GAIN week, and then hopefully next week I see a drop off. Trying to be positive. Could be my body retaining all of that water too. Any thoughts?

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I finally got back on track after Easter. Back to my workouts, back to "eating more" and tracking it all, and stopped drinking pop with the exception of lunch yesterday. I've been drinking WAY more water as well. I'm thinking this is my GAIN week, and then hopefully next week I see a drop off. Trying to be positive. Could be my body retaining all of that water too. Any thoughts?

Hey lady, thoughts...you already stated them:-) You are getting back on track, your body needs time to stabilize and get back in the groove of consistency and fueling and working out...so yes, you may hold water, because you KNOW you sure didn't eat 14000 extra calories...:-)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!

make sure to eat at your actual cut rate,, it will turn around!
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I think I just needed someone else to agree with me, so I wasn't thinking I was nuts! LOL
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I finally took the plunge and started eating my Tdee-15% and Ive lost a lb a day (after weight going up from upping) since Monday.. I know that wont continue indefinitely but at least i know this is working! :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You're not nuts at all! Everything you've already stated makes perfect sense!

Hang in there!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I think I just needed someone else to agree with me, so I wasn't thinking I was nuts! LOL

Never nuts...just relax. You got this!
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    I appreciate all of you! Thanks again!