Welcome to 30 Day Shred May 2012

Options
chocciechip
chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
Hi Everyone Welcome to the 30 DS !!

Just thought I'd start a couple of groups/discussions so it's not completely blank when people join heh!

anyway I'll start off with Hi I'm Claire - I've tried doing the 30 DS a couple of times, but have never managed to do it on my own - so here's hoping with a bit of peer pressure I'll complete it this time!

Replies

• Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    My name is Rachel. I have also tried 30DS. Until I saw the group, I forgot I even had a copy, lol! Looking forward to the challenges this group will (hopefully) bring.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hi my name is also claire and im from the uk. i have attempted to do the 30ds before a few times but due to on going health issues that i am trying to get sorted i havent had the energy to carry on. heres hoping its 3rd time lucky!!! xxx
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looking forwad to completing the work out this time. Starting MAY 1 and finishing just before beach weather is perfect timing :-) Not that i will be in a bathing suit this year
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hello All! My name is Renee. I am excited to get back to the 30DS.

Claire, Thanks for putting this all together! I checked out the spreadsheet and I have put in my calendar to remember to measure myself Monday before we get started.

I did start the 30DS in the middle of March, then two weeks in, I developed phnemonia and haven't gone back to it yet. I was excited to see you start this and decided that this was a sign to get back at it.

I look forward to LOSING all of these inches with you all! Good luck everyone!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Randi and I'm from Wisconsin. I also have tried 30DS before but just never seemed to make it thru the entire 30 days! I'm hoping this group will give me the motivation to stick to it for once and truely see some results! Thanks for starting the group! :)
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi all Diane here. I have started 30ds several times and this time I really am going to push myself to finish.

Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tracy. This is my first try for 30DS. I just bought my copy and am looking forward to starting! I even got my husband on-board with it so he will be doing it with me. I have seen great results, and really hoping that I will be able to post so success pics on the boards when I'm done! :happy:
  • lcstratt
    lcstratt Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Lisa! This will be my second try at 30DS...hoping some peer pressure will help me stay on track this time!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm Mary and, like many (most) of you, I have tried this before but didn't stick with it. Looks like we have lots of us to keep each other motivated!! Definitely looking forward to losing some inches in time for summer. :)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm Jolene. I'm 22, with two lovely kids..one is 6 weeks old and one is 16 months old. I weigh in the high 170s and am 5'4". I've never tried the 30DS, but mine just came in the mail on the 26th and so did Killer Buns and Thighs, which I may try with it. I pray to the Lord I can stick to it and that I can find support here because I may need it! I work out well at the gym, but I've never worked out well alone..This is my first time trying a work out video though, so we'll see! My current goal is to shred off 10lbs. :]
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle. I really enjoy the level one, but I've quit twice on level two. I'm hoping with some support and more dedication I can finally push through level two :smile:
  • lilacberry
    lilacberry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kerry, I'm like Michelle, i love level one but found level two so hard !! I'd do it for two days then skip 2 then did it for three then skipped some more...I did 8 days on L2 but like spread out over far too long! So, i'm definitely hoping that !) seeing everyone else do it, it will encourage me to do it and 2) if not i expect you all to harass me into doing it!!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kerry, I'm like Michelle, i love level one but found level two so hard !! I'd do it for two days then skip 2 then did it for three then skipped some more...I did 8 days on L2 but like spread out over far too long! So, i'm definitely hoping that !) seeing everyone else do it, it will encourage me to do it and 2) if not i expect you all to harass me into doing it!!
    Don't worry! I'm sure I will be struggling with you lol..I just completed my first day of Killer Buns and Thighs and it nearly killed me instead of my buns and thighs..I'm pretty sure my life flashed before my eyes. lmso.
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi guys! I tried 30DS a few months ago but never finished it. I recently started Insanity but had to stop because of crazy neighbors downstairs :( I'll be doing this along with one of her other DVDs, Ripped in 30. Hoping to see results from the combination of both!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cristy!! I've started 30DS but never finished it, even though I saw inches dropping while doing it. I'm hoping to stick to it this time -- beach trip is June 9th and I really want to wear a two-piece for the first time in over 30 years..... We'll see if I have enough nerve to do it!! (My teenagers hope I chicken out, which is more incentive for me to actually do it :laugh: )
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Renee. I'm at stay at home mom of 3. I completed a round of 30DS last summer, but lost a lot of motivation over the winter. I'm hoping to complete this round and get back some of the strength I lost being lazy.
  • CMAXSAN
    CMAXSAN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi

My name is Crystal and i live in UK. This is my 1st attempt of 30ds but hopefully that it will kickstart my weightloss journey :)
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Aisha. I only just got 30ds last week with no real plan of when to start due to university exams starting this week :( From seeing peoples pictures on here after doing the dvd I really hope to lose as many inches especially off my thighs and waist!! Hoping this group gives me the courage to stick with it :)
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my name is Bridgette. I have "tried" to do this program a few times but stop for one reason or another. This time, I WILL finish. I've heard great things about this and seen some great results. I want to be a success story.

I will be doing 30DS along with swimming a few times a week. My swimsuit is a bit tighter than I like, hopefully after a few weeks that will no longer be the case.

Very excited to get to know you all and can't wait to get started. Will be taking my measurements in the morning.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am Kristen and I live in NH. I have done and compleated the 30DS before and I loved it, I lost 8-9 lbs and I went down 2 pants sizes. :) So I am excited to do it again. I am going to do this with running the c25k program. Hopefully this will help break a plateu and I will have more awesome results. :) I am going to try to do the non modified versions of the workout this time too!!! :)