How is everyone doing?

Options
juicemoogan
juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
Hey all, just wanted to check in and see how we are all doing?
And also what kind of routine/meal plans/ calorie goals are you all following?

After losing 10 lbs, i started eating more (TDEE - 15%) and after going back up at first, the weight has been coming off again.

I attend a 2 hour kickboxing class 3 times a week which gives me between 700 - 1000 cal burns.
Just did a 10k last Sunday (1 hr 11 mins), and hope to continue running whenever I have time.

I try to eat non-processed foods but sometimes its not possible.
I have a weakness for Tim Hortons (coffee/doughnut store) and have an XL tea from them daily, plus bagels and cream cheese occasionally which are my challenge.

Lets do this everyone!! :)

Replies

• mung222
    mung222 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining my weight bc i do not exercise. I wish i had 2 hours a day to work out. I would love to do kickboxing and there is a place near me that offers it but it's at 730pm and i have no one to watch my baby. Ugh. i need to figure out a way to incorporate exercise
  • juicemoogan
    Options
    I'm maintaining my weight bc i do not exercise. I wish i had 2 hours a day to work out. I would love to do kickboxing and there is a place near me that offers it but it's at 730pm and i have no one to watch my baby. Ugh. i need to figure out a way to incorporate exercise

There's lots of methods for working out at home and great videos too..
    Whether you like her or not, Jillian Michaels videos are really great for getting results!
    theres lots of free workouts online too. Check out www.bodybuilding.com or www.bodyrock.tv

Good luck!
  • katieklg
    katieklg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started adding exercise in when we started this challenge. I started the 30 Day Shred (it's killin' me!!). Unfortunately, my weight loss has stalled the last couple weeks but everyone says that it's just water retention that goes along with exercising. Even though I can't stand Jillian, I can't deny she gets results ... despite the fact that I haven't lost any weight, I have lost 5 inches in the last 3 weeks! Hooray!! I also just bought Zumba for the wii so I'll be starting that this week too! Good luck everyone!! We can do this!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I stalled out the week before last but then lost again this week which seems to be my pattern. I am getting to the point where I fear a plateau is just around the corner. I have been trying to work out 4 - 5 x a week so I hope that helps
  • juicemoogan
    Options
    I just started adding exercise in when we started this challenge. I started the 30 Day Shred (it's killin' me!!). Unfortunately, my weight loss has stalled the last couple weeks but everyone says that it's just water retention that goes along with exercising. Even though I can't stand Jillian, I can't deny she gets results ... despite the fact that I haven't lost any weight, I have lost 5 inches in the last 3 weeks! Hooray!! I also just bought Zumba for the wii so I'll be starting that this week too! Good luck everyone!! We can do this!!

Yeah most of the time the scale is a big fat liar.. glad you are measuring~!!