Cable

Options
Howbouto
Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
Did anyone else get the green replacement cable instead of the black one (they were out of the black ones and they shipped supposely like kind/like quality, green cable. On phase 1, workout 2, you wrap the cable around your feet twice and mine seems much shorter than the ones on TV. I emailed customer service. But did anyone else get this cable and feel the same way.

Replies

• formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Yes. It seems as if many of us were "stuck" with the replacement and we're not happy either. Of course, one would like to think she's getting what she paid for, but it's a little sticky when you'r watching the video and saying, "why does it look so easy, why is my so much shorter?" and you we don't know if we're just being a sissy about it (everything looks easier on the DVDs, right?)
    I think a few folks have called customer service and have been able to order the "real" cord without charge. I suspect we're better off going to a sporting goods store to buy one that is higher quality.
  • hulagirl30
    hulagirl30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got the crummy green one too but I emailed customer service last week stating that I did not receive what was advertised and they sent the right one immediately. I highly recommend you do this. The quality doesn't even compare. I can't believe they're trying to pass that green one off as similar quality.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I did email them and got an email back stating they would ship me a replacement.