Class Reunion

Options
Renee2743
Renee2743 Posts: 17 Member
Our 45th class reunion is in September. Any advise? I feel I will be putting a lot of pressure on myself to "look good". Our last class reunion was about 5 years ago and it was a blast to reconnect with old classmates. All are in the same boat . . . mostly retired and dealing with aging parents. No longer any barriers such as status, smokers, grassers, etc; But I still am a little nervous. So many of the girls really had kept their figures. Sorry guys. You changed the most and looked "way" older.

Replies

• ltward613
    Options
    Hi Renee...We will be skinny minis by Sept. for that reunion!
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have a "All Years" Class Reunion in July-not sure if I'm going. I used to weigh 94 lbs. and now I weigh 166, as of tonight. Also, have a mini Class Reunion in Sept.-not sure of that one either.
    But, my 50th Class Reunion is in 2014-might lose the weight by then.
    Will do my best to keep my CHIN UP during this whole process. As long as I keep Exercising and improve my Health, I can't complain. So I will KEEP SMILING no matter what.:laugh:
  • Renee2743
    Renee2743 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Go! I was a little leary at my 40th reunion but the connections I made were great. I picked up with old friends like it was yesterday. I would have missed a wonderful time and 5 whole years if I hadn't gone. Believe me you will look better than half the people there and you will look worse than half the people there. It's a wash!
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Renee Will give it some thought. Thanks for the Encouragement-I really need that alot lately.