Going into Week 3 tomorrow...who's with me? ;-)

Options
kjerstenkipp
kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
Workout A tomorrow...yay! I think I like workout A better than B...just because I am a bit wussy about the lunges.

Replies

• kimgettinfit
    kimgettinfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 2nd workout A. Just finished my first week! I like it...it's fast and seems almost too quick, but I know it's working because I am sore. Are you also doing cardio on your off days?? What are you doing??
  • krenwren
    krenwren Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I am three weeks in. I'm still sore, I love the workouts but am appreciating the down time. That prone jackknife thingy kills me, I keep falling off the ball! I am working out at home using the modifications, I'll have to head to gym soon as I am running out of heavy dumbells.
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 2nd workout A. Just finished my first week! I like it...it's fast and seems almost too quick, but I know it's working because I am sore. Are you also doing cardio on your off days?? What are you doing??

I am running on my off days...it has been hard because that is less running than I am used to so I feel like I'm falling off. I am lifting 3 days a week, running on 3 of the off days and taking Sunday off.

I assume that you are lifting twice a week since you are starting your second week on A2? Is that right/ Are you doing any cardio?

I am considering stopping the cardio because of the book...i notice in phase 2 there are intervals...that would bring cardio back...but I don't want to loose the run, I am doing the Warrior Dash in September...need strength and running (4mi) for that. I don't know, for now I am still running.

I can really feel those deadlifts :-)