Clean Eating Friends

Options
splashwags
splashwags Posts: 262 Member
Looking for some cleaning eating friends to help me on my journey... I have a hard time remembering to to check the group discussion...

Replies

• allybeee
    allybeee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hi,

i am attempting this gradually also, its tough as a veggie, a lot of veggie foods are processed. Good luck!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello, I eat clean! Feel free to add me.
  • bozzalozza
    bozzalozza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started clean eating about 4 weeks ago and am also looking for clean eating friends. Feel free to add me!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi,

anyone welcome to add me, i have trying to eat as clean as possible for about a month now.
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I am just starting to eat clean and am easing my way into it as I learn more. I could use some advice and mutual support. I have a busy lifestyle and it's not always easy for me to prepare fresh meals, but I want my family to live long, healthy lives and so I really want to start making it a priority.
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Didn't even know I was Clean Eating, just thought i was being healthy. Feel free to add me.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat clean too. I 'm about 80%. I think we are supposed to stay away from most prepackaged foods b/c of the sodium and stick to the outside of the grocery store. Of course protein powder, canned tuna/chicken, almond butter, quinoa to name a few are considered clean even though they aren't on the outside.
  • verysusan
    verysusan Posts: 3
    Options
    I have just decided to focus on health and clean eating/whole foods but need to eat my way through my cupboard. I can't afford to throw the food out. I am committed to adding whole foods to my meals as I do this. I am looking forward to learning more here.

Susan
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would also like to meet more ppl who eat "clean" I am trying to make this more of a habbit, and keep away from processed foods. Would love the motivation and to motivate others as well!! Anyone is welcome to add me!! =]
  • todietfor
    todietfor Posts: 48
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Trying to be as clean as possible and really loving it so far.