Ok I'm putting myself out there.....

Options
GoGoGadgetMum
GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
I'm going to try this upping calories to try and shift my last bit. Last Christmas eve was my one year anniversary of staying at 66kg with weight watchers. I am still there no matter what I do.

I'm 5ft 1.5 inc (157cm) and 147 pound (67kg)..... If I could lose my boobs there would be about 10lb easily lost.
39 years and 23%bf according to my trainer using calipers.

Like lots of others I struggle getting my head around eating more and doing it. Anyway I need to change something. I work out 3 to 4 times a week burning 600-700 cals in 1 hour, weights and hiit running and spin. I used to do more but nothing changed and I got exhausted and turned into a grumpy and obsessed mum and wife.

I worked out my tdee according to the sticky and @ moderate I came out at bmr 1397 and tdee 2382. I actually wore my HRM for 24 hours and got 2365...lol. So at a 15%cut it gives me 2000 (rounded because I like round numbers).

I tried very hard last week to get 1850 but looking back I only averaged 1600.

So I guess all I need to remember is eat 2000 every day and I need to make sure I eat my net bmr on high burn days

Cheers
Rach

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    That's great that you're working on being healthy and actually fueling your body!! :D BIG congratulations there! The brain battle is the hardest won but has the sweetest rewards.
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yes, the mental battle is so tough. But you can do this!!!

Welcome to the group!! :flowerforyou:

~Kiki