Spreadsheet!!

Options

Replies

• mdanae87
    mdanae87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wooooo!

hope its okay, nothing too crazy. nice and simple!

now lets do this !!
  • diamondclear
    diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thanks again ! :) i'll post my measurements tomorrow in the morning !
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I will post my stats tomorrow sometime as well
  • lynsparkin
    Options
    Hello

I'm joining you all on the 30 day so ahve filled my stats in on the spreadsheet but I am not sure if I've done it right.

Good Luck everyone

Lyns :happy:
  • graebnerkm15
    graebnerkm15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Added mine! WOO! Let's do this!
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I could not get the spread sheet to pull up.
  • diamondclear
    Options
  • diamondclear
    Options
    i posted up my stats ! and was changing the background color :P didnt finish yet because i got to go ! ill do it after :)
  • LizzBetty
    LizzBetty Posts: 11
    Options
    Ok, I'm just looking at all of this this morning.... I will find some measuring tape when I get home and measure everything. I will bust out my DVD and get on it tonight.... GAME ON!

Thank you all again for the encouragement.... its time to make it happen.
  • mdanae87
    mdanae87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    try again. copy and paste the link into your web browser. push go.. it should pull up.

im glad its working for everyone. im going to go get a tape measure and ill post mine later today :]

ALSO, it might be nice (if you havent already) save the link to your Favorites. that way when its time to post again you'll have the link ready to go!
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is great. I started the Shred today and will post stats tomorrow.
  • diamondclear
    Options
    This is great. I started the Shred today and will post stats tomorrow.

Haha yeah it's better than putting it in message board post! It's easy too :)
  • quickfin
    quickfin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!...Love this!!
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I posted my stats and my "personal goal."

I'm going to try to lose 5 inches!
  • diamondclear
    Options
    i put colors in it instead of it being all white ! It looks more colorful now :)
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    JUST ADDED ON TO SPREADSHEET... STARTED TODAY. BUT AM A LITTLE CONFUSED.. WE DO THE VIDEO FOR 30 DAYS STRAIGHT WITH NO REST DAYS?? AND HOW OFTEN DO WE WEIGH IN? ONCE A WEEK OR EVEN LESS THAN THAT??

SO EXCITED FOR THIS GROUP AND FOR THIS NEXT 30 DAYS.. IT WAS TOUGH TODAY.. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END I AM SURE.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!:smile:
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ALSO ONE MORE THING ... HOW ARE YOU GUYS LOGGING IT FOR EXCERCISE??
  • diamondclear
    Options
    Yes i'm doing the video 30 day straight ! since i give up and get lazy if i take a break :(

i just fixed spreadsheet and wrote in the weigh in days ! we can weigh in every Fridays ?? what do you guys think about that? its up to you guys !

good luck to you too !

For the exercising, i log it in as circuit training,general and i put in 25mins !
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I think the spreadsheet is fabulous!!

I posted that my daughter took my dvd without me knowing it so now I have to wait until Friday for my new one. I tried to get it on Netflix, couldn't do it. My office is too small to watch it on youtube, so I'll just have to wait for the new one to arrive.

I will be starting on next Monday. I plan on doing it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, with Wednesday & Saturday being cardio days. On Sunday I will rest. I've tried in the past doing it everyday and burned out on it. I'm hoping this schedule works for me.

I'm still hoping to see good results by the end of May but I truly won't finish it until the middle of June.