Lost a bit - anyone care to check my diary?

Options
angelina2585
angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
Ok so I've had my weekly weigh-in and I've lost 0.25lb this week. I was kind of hoping for at least half a pound.

I've just changed my macros to the 40/30/30 that I see mentioned a lot and was wondering if someone would just give my diary a quick look to see if there's anything I should be doing differently. I don't log my water but I do drink around 2 litres a day plus 3 or 4 teas/coffees and a herbal tea.

I thought I had a pretty balanced diet but maybe not?

Replies

• rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's impressive to say the least!!

Maybe a little more protein?? ( I'll let the experts address that:wink: )
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Yep more protein STAT! :D

Want to lose weight without losing lean body mass that keeps your metabolism pumping? Eat more protein!

Question- what's your cut value? I see exercise cals sitting there uneaten- so are you going by TDEE for the week and eating the same amount everyday or are you not eating exercise cals back?
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Here's what I wrote in the TDEE thread & I've been eating a set amount for the last week -

That (Fat2Fit) has me eating at my goal weight allowance of between 1800 & 2000 calories a day depending if I want to trust myself with the activity levels. I've just this week increased to 1800 a day.

I've used the fitnessfrog calculators and my figures on there are

BMR 1357
    TDEE 2103 (moderate)
    so TDEE - 15% = 1787

So it look like the figures are more or less the same :))

I'm going to stick at 1800 for a week or two and see how it goes - only eating back exercise calories is I fall below 1357 net.

Prior to that I was eating back my calories but I do prefer this method. As it turns out with each increase and eating calories back I was averaging eating 1400 exercise calories a week and as I was intending to up my calories to 1600 per day it would have averaged out at 1800 too! So it seems that from each route that I could choose 1800 is the number to go with.

Right - I'm off to eat some peanut butter :)) HEAVEN.

Thanks both, I do appreciate getting things checked over.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds great- enjoy your peanut butter. I know I would :)