How to complete the Shred...

Options
2»

Replies

• countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm so in on this! I just started the Day 1, Level 1 last night (since it was Monday). it was awesome and it went by really fast. After only doing it once, I can understand how, if you stick with this DVD, it can make you more toned and lose inches! I also ordered Jillian's 6 weeks to a 6 Pack. I'm not brave enough to try that yet!

Hello,

I have almost all of her dvd's and recently ordered 6w6p (six week six pack) and killer buns and thighs. I have been doing 6w6p for about a week now and let me just tell you after each workout your abs hurt the next day! :) Instead of your entire body hurting like 30 DS it's just your abs! I'm not brave enough yet for killer buns and thighs because I was told it'll kick your butt ... haha :)

Just like I tell myself ... just go ahead and do the dvd ... I mean after all what do you have to lose besides weight/inches right?!? ;-)
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my 30DS from Amazon....am lacking motivation so figure that maybe this will help....? I will be a few days behind everyone else but hey....at least im giving it a go.... :0)

You can do this!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    @ missleelee_20 Yesterday was my 1st day, but not to sore this am (I was doing a kettlebell routine prior to this). She did make me sweat, and most of the cardio moves caused really bad pain in my knees (jumping). For some reason running doesn't bother me, so it was running in place for my cardio moves.
    I think the running (EOD) is a good idea, and it's great that you're doing the C25K. I've seen many people do a combo of these 2 programs and got max results!
    As I was typing this, I convinced myself to "just do it", so excuse me while I go download the program!
    Happy training!:wink:
  • theresabrenner
    Options
    Thanks for letting me now this! I'm glad someone else has tried some others. So I bet it even hurts when you sneeze after doing the abs one! hahaha
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ok. I was going to try to do this 30 days straight. But maybe everyone is right about the body rest etc. I do have 6wk6pk still in the wrapper after 3 months. Maybe I'll do that with Zumba on the weekends to mix it up...I busy want to be sure I'm making the most of this. I sm wearing s bikini on my cruise 5/26, hot body or not!
  • Amor1516
    Amor1516 Posts: 19
    Options
    I will be doing the 30 DS everyday except on Tues & Thurs those days i do Zumba toning. I will also be doing reg. Zumba classes on Mon,Tues,Wed & Thurs along with some walking :) I am soooo excited to get started tomorrow, which will make my end date June 11th
  • pcgelenius
    pcgelenius Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about plowing straight threw, but as we know sometimes you just need a day off for the muscles to recoup. So, that is what Ill be doing.