Travel Question

Options
Hi! I'm only on Week 2 of the program but so far I'm loving it. My problem is that I'm traveling a lot in May for work (starting this weekend) and wanted suggestions on how you keep going while you are away. I have no problem packing the videos and doing them in my hotel room but what do you do for the weights? I'm not going to be able to free weights in my luggage and the hotel where I'm staying does not have free weights either. Any suggestions for travel would be appreciated. I refuse to quit! Thanks.

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to hear what others have to add to this because I'll be gone for 4 days in May and won't have access to free weights or even really time to do the DVD's. Not sure if I should just take that week off or not. I'll be doing a lot of walking though so I'm hoping just that alone will help!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am going to be traveling for a week in May and won't be able to bring hand weights. I plan on bringing the three Cardio dvds for BR, plus kickbox fastfix and BFBM. Also going to try and go running. I'll start back up where I left off when I get back, but I want to keep with my workout schedule if possible.

When I was in Puerto Rico for a week in March (I was only 2 weeks into the program), I used the hotel gym. I ended up losing 2 pounds that week =) I then started back up where I had left off when I returned.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi I travel for a living and I use the aquabells. You fill them with water and voila you have weights. They work great!
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I second the aquabells. I travel regularly for work and they fit in the suitcase beautifully. They are a bit pricey but appear to hold up well. I just finished my JMBR workout with them in a hotel in Wisconsin.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The aquabells hold up very well, I have used mine for over 5 years now! Can't remember what I paid for them since it was so long ago...
  • jstiely
    jstiely Posts: 7
    Options
    Great! I was looking at the aquabells yesterday so it looks like I'll go ahead with that purchase. Thanks for your input!