30 Day Paleo and Primal Challenge for May 2012

Options
2»

Replies

• Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Plus, I have made the momentous decision to make my food diary visible to others. I've been on MFP a long time and finally am puttin it out there. I did set it to friends only, so if you challenge buddies want to add me and check out my diary- feel free :)

Good luck to all!
  • starmommy72
    Options
    Challenge sounds great! I'm in! Thanks for providing the links.
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    speaking of links... anyone who's interested in Whole30 that is unfamiliar: whole9life.com

:)
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My big focus is on watching my sodium intake.. As long as I continue to eat animals and plants along with reading nutrition labels and watching the salt, *phew*! I'll be fine.
  • uniqsol
    uniqsol Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd like to attempt :wink:

I've been reading things online almost non-stop for the past week & incorporating them into my daily routine. I even went so far as to cut out Activia yogurt, which has been a staple for awhile due to gastrointestinal issues last year. I ended up "indulging" in half a serving (1 serving = 4 oz) yesterday b/c, for lack of a more tactful way to say it, I felt like I "needed" it, if you know what I mean.
    But outside of that, I've been able to zero in more on increasing my veggies, cancelling bad snacks (& I'm a renowned snack-a-holic!), and drinking more water.

Looking forward to chatting w/ everyone & "CHEERS!" to the challenge! :drinker: (that's wonderful H2O, btw, haha)