Leslie Sansone May 2012 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good morning, ladies. Here we walk again:flowerforyou:
    @Tidy : congratulations, you reach your goal in the April challenge. What a walker you are :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    @princess: I hope you've recovered from the green miles ? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I really did them yesterday. Hate the grapevines LOL
    Ok, here's my goal for May. I try 80 miles again. Hope to get them in this time.
    Yesterday I did 2 yucky green miles AND the 5 mile FB walk. So 73 to go.

Good luck and happy walking to all of you :drinker:

WOO HOO! Glad you are in again!
    Well, didn't do the green miles :ohwell: But today I did the 3 miles on the WATP - oh my! I guess I only did that one once before but today it was killer! Uses the stretchy/toning band for a little bit.

You are already on a roll AND running too!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!

I'm new to the group and this is my first time joining in on the monthly challenge. I started on MFP two months ago and have had a slow start, so I'm hoping this will help get me going!! I will set my goal for 50 miles in May. Happy Walking!

Hi WELCOME!

Joining a challenge is fun and does help with accountability! And we get to meet new MFP friends.

Great goal for the month - looking forward to walking with you!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Sounds like a challenge I definitely need to get my mojo back!!! Think I will set my goal for 50 miles.....:smile:

WELCOME! Oh yes, walking with definitely get that mojo going.:laugh:

Happy walking!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Welcome to all the new walkers!:flowerforyou: We have a great group going already!

Can you tell that @cnocnacu and I just LOVE Smiley's!!!:bigsmile:

I didn't get a walk in yesterday but managed the 3M WATP today. That is a great 3 Miler for anyone that has this DVD. I usually do the 4M - it's great also, but only time today for 3 and was sweating bullets.

GOAL - 60 Miles
    So FAR - 6 Miles
    TO GO - 54 Miles

Get your walk on girls!:laugh:
  • HealthyFitNTrim
    HealthyFitNTrim Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks ladies, I found out what fitbit is after posting the question. I will check out youtube I have order the dvd listed that seem to be what many are using. So look forward to joining in soon.

Michelle :)
  • GMBrad
    GMBrad Posts: 7
    Options
    Goal : 50

Today 5/3/12 walked : 2 mile

48 more to Go!! It felt SO GOOD
  • xxxMakeItCountxxx
    Options
    I am just starting back at working out, at one point (a few years ago), I actually surprised myself with how much I had not only accomplished, but actually looked forward to my workouts. Things took a turn for the worst, a leg injury knocked me off track...and fear and excuses have prevented me from getting back to where I was. I did try about 6 months ago and over did it within the fist two weeks, and did more harm then good. This time I am being more realistic and am going to try to be happy with just getting it done...whatever I might be capable each day. So I am not setting any certain number of steps or miles, my goal for May is to start back with working out (I have a large collection of Leslie Sansone DVD's...and LOVE THEM). As long as I stick with it, do the best I am capable of each day...I will be happy with that! Good luck to all in accomplishing their goals for May!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was a slacker last night but I will make it up this weekend for sure
  • princessf1
    Options
    I am just starting back at working out, at one point (a few years ago), I actually surprised myself with how much I had not only accomplished, but actually looked forward to my workouts. Things took a turn for the worst, a leg injury knocked me off track...and fear and excuses have prevented me from getting back to where I was. I did try about 6 months ago and over did it within the fist two weeks, and did more harm then good. This time I am being more realistic and am going to try to be happy with just getting it done...whatever I might be capable each day. So I am not setting any certain number of steps or miles, my goal for May is to start back with working out (I have a large collection of Leslie Sansone DVD's...and LOVE THEM). As long as I stick with it, do the best I am capable of each day...I will be happy with that! Good luck to all in accomplishing their goals for May!

Hi Welcome!

Great goal - just get started! We will be here to support you the whole way!

Looking forward to walking with you!
  • princessf1
    Options
    I was a slacker last night but I will make it up this weekend for sure

That's the spirit! Don't sweat yesterday.
  • princessf1
    Options
    TGIF!

Great job so far this week everyone!! Welcome all new walkers!!

Today I did 3 Miles of the Just walk and the ab session afterwards.

GOAL - 60 Miles
    SO FAR - 9 Miles
    TO GO - 51!

Have a great weekend! I am plannig to get in a walk tomorrow and Sunday. I am on vacation next week and hubby has PROMISED we are going somewhere! Hopefully it involves a beach. LOL

Keep walking!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log my miles yesterday. Everything is up-to-date now.

Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/4) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 16 miles

Left to complete – 74 miles
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    New to this.....

Goal: 40
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    From my goal of 80 miles I've already been down to 71.
    Did 3 miles on Friday ( 5 day walk plan), 2 miles yesterday ( the awful green and yellow mile :sad: ) and guess what?
    I just did 5 miles:bigsmile: 61 miles to go!
    Our puppy is back from the vet after major surgery and I had to check on her at 5 AM. I decided not to go back to bed but have a Jammie-Walk instead.
    Am I crazy or what? I enjoyed it even though I didn't clap my hands when doing the side steps on this early Sunday morning. Hubby wouldn't have been amused at all :laugh:
    Have a lovely Sunday, my sisters in sweat :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • princessf1
    Options
    From my goal of 80 miles I've already been down to 71.
    Did 3 miles on Friday ( 5 day walk plan), 2 miles yesterday ( the awful green and yellow mile :sad: ) and guess what?
    I just did 5 miles:bigsmile: 61 miles to go!
    Our puppy is back from the vet after major surgery and I had to check on her at 5 AM. I decided not to go back to bed but have a Jammie-Walk instead.
    Am I crazy or what? I enjoyed it even though I didn't clap my hands when doing the side steps on this early Sunday morning. Hubby wouldn't have been amused at all :laugh:
    Have a lovely Sunday, my sisters in sweat :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

LOVE IT - A jammiewalk!:laugh:

You are amazing! Glad the pup is doing well!

WELCOME NEW WALKERS!!!!

I skipped yesterday :grumble: but did 3M burn body fat this morning

GOAL - 60 Miles
    So Far - 12 Miles
    To Go - 48 Miles

Keep walking!!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group but love Leslie Sansone. I only have 1 of her DVDs, the Power Walk 1 and 2 mile I think. I have only done the 1 mile because I have a lot to lose and it is hard enough for me to do that...but I do finish the 1 mile. :D So it is a start!

Since we are a week in already to May as of tomorrow...

My goal for May

25 miles (1 per day at least)

Wish me luck!
  • princessf1
    Options
    I am new to this group but love Leslie Sansone. I only have 1 of her DVDs, the Power Walk 1 and 2 mile I think. I have only done the 1 mile because I have a lot to lose and it is hard enough for me to do that...but I do finish the 1 mile. :D So it is a start!

Since we are a week in already to May as of tomorrow...

My goal for May

25 miles (1 per day at least)

Wish me luck!

Hi! Welcome and good luck! You can do it - 1 mile at a time!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Happy Monday! For those of you not on my news feed, I will be on vacation until next Monday, 5/14. Taking a much needed vacation and second honeymoon with hubby. First time in 14 years! I am very excited and we bought beach cruiser bikes yesterday so I am looking forward to getting in some exercise.

I know you all will keep walking and working towards your goals! I'll be back next week to walk with you and cheer you on!

Have a beautiful week walkers!:smile:
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ahhh refreshing! It felt good to do this...I do wish I had other ones though. Are they all pretty similar? Are some easier or harder than others?

GOAL: 25
    TODAY 5/7: 1
    TO GO: 24
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (5/7) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone WATP 4 Mile Challenge)

Total completed – 20 miles

Left to complete – 70 miles